Some toy box issues ?

any gameplay related general discussions that are not questions or help go in this forum

Some toy box issues ?

Postby rogpalmeruk » Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:03 am

I've been spending time this week building a haunted mansion toy box.

Having a few issues that I'm hoping either im making a mistake or it's a "patch" problem.

Townspeople disappearing . I place a towns person, make them angry or happy to stay in place but when I come back in next session , they've vanished

Halloween logic gates issue ... I set the Halloween gate to open when the enemy generator wave is defeated and it works when I test it... Again reload next session and gate is open and no logic

Renaming a toy box when finished also caused the toy box to vanish (this was a 2nd toy box created via a door... Was able to reimport from a previous save (thankfully I made a backup) but lost a couple of hours work

And even though i set the challenge maker to end the toy box when completed (had set up a time delay to be activated 10 secs after the last trigger area was activated) though I get the "sparkle" saying the challenge is complete.. it doesn't end? though the end toy box when finished is selected.

And the undo button hasn't even much help as I find I delete something (usually the floor which sets the whole thing into chaos) but because I've let go of the trigger.... Boom no undo :-(

Really enjoying the building process but will admit the redoing of stuff is annoying

rank_250_ftb
rogpalmeruk
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Re: Some toy box issues ?

Postby Mr. Vasuri83 » Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:27 pm

The challenge maker will only quit the toy box if you save the level as a toy box game. It won't work on toy box levels by default. Kudos to mightygitis for helping me figure this toy out.

rank_100_ftb_10
Mr. Vasuri83

Postby rogpalmeruk » Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:34 pm

Ah that makes sense about being a game :-) thanks

rank_250_ftb
rogpalmeruk
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby DaddyGeek » Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:02 am