Experience point bonuses

any gameplay related general discussions that are not questions or help go in this forum

Experience point bonuses

Postby Rosamouse » Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:45 am

I'm still working out exactly how the experience points bonus works with your collection. I'd like to have the rules spelled out exactly so I know what to try and get scanned at least, even if I never intend to use it so that I can maximize my bonuses.

So far, I've just figured out the following:

Power discs--
For 2.0 power discs, 2-9 will get you 0.5% per variety of disc. 10-14 will add 1%, and 15+ will add 1.5%. (Edited due to data from megadrive2.)
1.0 power discs will not add to your bonus at all.

Figures--
This one I'm still working out. 2.0 characters give 3% per figure. I'm not sure how the bonus will work with duplicates just yet, but I can take an educated guess.
1.0 characters give a 1% bonus per figure. Not sure if having duplicates beyond 2 will give further bonuses, but I will be testing it tonight (since I have 2x 3DS Toy Box Challenge starter packs in addition to my 1.0 Xbox 360 starter pack.

I'm sure this doesn't really come up THAT often... but how far do you go in your collections? Would you go out and get more extras for every character, or would you just try to find some RL friends & relatives to just scan in their figures to pump your bonus up? This duplicates bonus is actually making me consider trying to track down some of the more limited-edition-type stuff, like Jack in the special display case (but D23 Mickey is a little too rich for my blood. Plus, I only coughed up for the Frost Beast display without getting the CE since I don't have a PS3/PS4.)

rank_50
Rosamouse
XBL ID:

Re: Experience point bonuses

Postby megadrive2 » Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:31 pm

Power Discs:

2.0 - 0.5% for 2 of the same disc, 1% for 10 of the same disc, 1.5% for 15 of the same disc
1.0 - None yet, but this is an error and the patch should correct this, not sure yet what the percentage will be though.

Figures:
2.0 - 3% for each figure including duplicates (2 Spider-Man = 6% etc.)
1.0 - 1% for each figure including duplicates (2 Sully = 6% etc.)

I've never counted how many of each character or disc I have, but at the moment my stat boost percentage is 279%, Ive not had any trouble getting any of the marvel figures up to level 20 with just 1 play though the regular playset missions.

Geri the Cleaner
megadrive2
Main Console: Wii U

Postby JaysUsername » Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:28 am

I appreciate the reward for all of my collecting but am I the only one who feels the leveling already goes too fast? I find I make it to level 10 in no time...maybe things slow down after that but I want to spend a ton of time with each character and enjoy that dangling carrot of progression.

rank_100_ftb
JaysUsername
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Rosamouse » Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:04 am

10? 15? OMG... that's just ridiculous numbers they want you to get. It's like they expect us to poop out cash. How do you even end up with that many? I mean, I did end up with 10x of User Control, but that was when I was just too impatient to return them to the store and chase the other discs out of the normal packages.

Do you know what the maximum #'s are on each upgrade?

rank_50
Rosamouse
XBL ID:

Return to Disney Infinity gameplay related general discussions