It started with me thinking it was an individual figure, but it turns out the Power Discs are causing the problems. Specifically, 2.0 Disney Original discs are making my figures disconnect every so often in a span of a few seconds or minutes. This wouldn't be so bad if it didn't constantly reset the Event Abilities that are charging up, which renders them useless.
Here's more information:
- - The Infinity base is placed far away from the TV/Console on a flat table.
- 1.0 and 2.0 Characters are affected by the 2.0 discs
- 1.0 Discs work normally on both 1.0 and 2.0 figures
- The figures will appear blue, flicker and reappear again with the power discs refreshing back, often resetting the timer.
- Figures I've used to test this so far are Elsa, Venom, Thor, Wreck-it-Ralph, and Rapunzel. All glitch out with the 2.0 discs.
The Disney Original 2.0 discs that are causing the issues are:
- - CHERNABOG’S SPIRIT CYCLONE
- MALEFICENT SPELLCAST
I'm currently on the PS3 console. If anyone else would like to verify if the discs glitches out their figures, please let me know. I've also contacted Disney Interactive support and I may contact them again this week to verify if it's a known issue and if I should get the discs replaced.