Help for getting started in the Toy Box

any gameplay related general discussions that are not questions or help go in this forum

Help for getting started in the Toy Box

Postby illuminaugust » Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:52 pm

I have played Infinity since launch of 1.0 but haven't yet made a real 'game toy box'. Mainly because I don't know how to use all of the creativity-toys and stuff and I never really got how to use the wand and make the necessary connections etc. I get inspiration and decides to build a complete new toy box which I will really put an effort in, but ends up just placing random stuff, jump around with my figure and then I get tired and shuts it down :/ I don't know if it's because i don't like the way you navigate through all the stuff there is to use.

So how do you usually start? Do you plan before you start the game what you will make, how it's going to look and what goals there will be or do you just build? I feel like it must be a lot easier to build in the PC-game, but I can't have that cause I have a Mac..
I feel like I could really use a Infinity-class. Maybe that's something they should include on a dvd in the game? :)

rank_100
illuminaugust
Main Console: Xbox One

Re: Help for getting started in the Toy Box

Postby CCRunner524 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:04 pm

With logic toys I would start by watching the tutorials that Jose made for 2.0. They will be releasing 3.0 tutorials soon which means they will be obsolete. Personally i would wait till the new videos come out because there are alot of changes to the creativitoys.

As for building, you should look at the top 5 artists boxes every week and see what kind of quality they produce. You really need to look at the detail not the design as a whole.

rank_2000_ftb_10
CCRunner524
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Return to Disney Infinity gameplay related general discussions