At At mission impossible to finish in single player?

any gameplay related general discussions that are not questions or help go in this forum

At At mission impossible to finish in single player?

Postby Maserati777 » Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:21 pm

I seem to be stuck on this mission, can you skip it or must it be completed in order to do the final battle with Vader.

I saw some multi players on youtube and they only have to take down 3 of the walkers, I tried it and had to do at least 5. Of course usually the generator explodes by the 3rd one, and the tow cables break constantly. Could you skip the climbing up the legs on the first one and just shoot it with a ship? Or do something else, the flying vehicles are incredibly hard to steer just like in 1.0....

I can't do multi player so is this playset just unfinishable for me?

rank_250
Maserati777
Main Console: Xbox 360

Re: At At mission impossible to finish in single player?

Postby Mickey&Maleficent » Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:51 am

When you get to the top of an AT-AT step on the blue button. A remote controller will appear and you can control the AT-AT and use it to shoot down other ones. It will be a lot easier to take them down then.
3 Featured Toy Boxes:
Phineas' Blueprint Adventure
Mind Adventure

rank_1250_ftb
Mickey&Maleficent
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby CCRunner524 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:23 pm

I managed to finish this on single player, so its not impossible. Just difficult. i have having more problems on the twilight challenges than rise challenges.

rank_2000_ftb_10
CCRunner524
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby StoryShtick » Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:25 am

Trick with the tow cable is to turn sideways (bumper button), turn hard toward the AT AT, and ignore the arrows. Just keep turning. You can even go full throttle, but you must ignore the arrows. I was number one on the leaderboard on the AT AT speed challenge on Xbox One (still might be, haven't checked), so you can trust me on this.

rank_50
StoryShtick
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby caspartt » Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:57 am

I found the best/quickest way to take out the AT-ATs was to fly over then jump out and hit the blue button to eject the driver then hit the red button at the back to blow it up. Get back in the snowspeeder and repeat

rank_100
caspartt
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Return to Disney Infinity gameplay related general discussions