Disney Infinity glitches: one topic for everything

any gameplay related general discussions that are not questions or help go in this forum

Re: Disney Infinity Glitches

Postby ykssky » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:28 pm

I experience multiple freezes that caused me to unplug my system, because my PS3 would completely lock up. This caused my data to be corrupted, and I had to replay the introduction. Now whenever I reach the part in the introduction where you put your first character on the base, it freezes after the character spawns. I'm unable to play any of the game at all now. :(

rank_0
ykssky
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Postby Jazzy B Bunny » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:32 pm

Bit worried now, any reported issues for Xbox?

rank_0
Jazzy B Bunny
Main Console: PS4

Postby BowenArrow » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:33 pm

Can't even play the game, ps3 version. Go through the whole intro, place first figure on base, and game completely locks up. Happened numerous times, and am now trying to delete and reinstall the files, but as another poster posted in another thread I don't think it is going to work.
BowenArrow

Postby rainwhole » Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:41 pm

Yeah, I had the same problem in my PS3. So here are a couple tips that have worked for me, that way you get to enjoy the game while we wait for a patch to fix this bug.

- Don't place any figures pad, wait until the tutorial is done and you start at the toybox. Give it a few seconds before placing a figure, this will allow the game to fully load the level instead of freaking out trying to load both level and figure at the same time.

- If you are forced to delete any corrupted Infinity data, make sure you delete every single one (not just the one that says "user profile").

- Disconnect your PSN account, in other words don't play online (it helps)

PS: That beginning toybox moment is not the only problem, loading any save games from the playsets makes the console crash also. Sadly I don't know a way around it. As a professional game developer I can say that this sort of bugs is very common on open world games, so I'm confident it will be fixed in no time :)

Cheers.

rank_0
rainwhole
PSN ID:

Postby CaptainAperture » Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:26 am

Had all my saves corrupted. Been playing all day.

You don't know how angry I am.

rank_50
CaptainAperture
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Ignohippo » Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:18 am

I'm happy to say the audio issues I encountered in the Toy Box on the xbox 360 have been corrected via today's update! It also seems that the performance, framerate and graphics may be slightly better as well (I may delusional, but I'd sware the game looks better now).

I would highly suggest everyone update the game before playing. I also noticed the changes didn't take place on the initial restart, but after the console was shut down completely and started back up a couple of hours later.

The only issue we're still having is the terrains are not going back to normal after the disc is removed. Dome effects are returning to normal, but the terrain is not.

rank_100
Ignohippo

Postby wreckitsugarsweet101 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:18 am

im freaking out im worried. im making time for my b day when i get it hope they got patches for disney infinity i hope so fingers crossed

rank_100
wreckitsugarsweet101

Postby Ignohippo » Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:20 pm

Wreckit: which console? There is an update available on the Xbox that has taken care of many issues.

rank_100
Ignohippo

Postby wreckitsugarsweet101 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:17 pm

Ps3

rank_100
wreckitsugarsweet101

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity gameplay related general discussions