Disney Infinity glitches: one topic for everything

any gameplay related general discussions that are not questions or help go in this forum

Re: Disney Infinity glitches: one topic for everything

Postby Turbo-tastic » Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:50 pm

Monster in Frat Row won't recognize I have already placed HSS House.

And the chest won't open in Dead Man's Cove in Pirates with the moving platforms. Quest is activated too.... so now I can't continue.
Turbo - Game jumping at its finest

King Candy/Turbo and Rex for Infinity!

rank_250
Turbo-tastic
Main Console: PS4

Postby Bluerrew » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:07 pm

In the pirates playset, I have been stopped by a glitch where in dead mans cove, when you have to blow up the counter weights. That quest never appeared for me and now I can't finish the game. You cannot destroy the counter weights outside of the quest so I cant get to the next piece of krakens bane.
Bluerrew

Postby NekuTheDude » Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:50 pm

I noticed a few bugs, both in Monsters Uni.

After doing the rooftop meeting, and various other missions, squishy's dialogue cuts off, telling you where to go (in my case, fear tech)

Also, when going there and doing Dons mission of setting up two launchers with an ender, even though I get 3 and the game registers I get 3, it doesn't complete the mission.

rank_0
NekuTheDude

Postby ElvisRV » Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:54 am

While hoverboarding on the roof-tops in the Incredibles Play Set I fell between two buildings! It was quit hilarious and I just had to save and quit to get out of it.
I'm a big fan of Pixar and Disney Movies, and the Skylanders games. The Cars franchise and Ratatouille are my favorite Pixar movies. Paperman is my favorite thing to ever come out of Disney!
Credit goes to toops for my avatar!

rank_500
ElvisRV
Main Console: Xbox 360

Postby Turbo-tastic » Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:28 pm

Oh BTW the Pirates glitch sorted itself out, but the Frat Row backyards are still locked and that guy won't recognize that HSS House is there!
Turbo - Game jumping at its finest

King Candy/Turbo and Rex for Infinity!

rank_250
Turbo-tastic
Main Console: PS4

Postby rasgar » Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:40 pm

I'm having a constant problem every time I play on my brother's file using my own figures. When we start, my characters properly are listed as guests. But without any logical explanation or warning, after playing for 10 minutes or so the guest message disappears. When I take my figures back home, I have to take ownership of them all again. Not only does this mean I lose the progress I got while playing with him, it also means that if my figures were on higher levels than his (or if he doesn't have the figure at all), it automatically jumps to that level on his save file and stays that way. I suppose you could see that as a good thing for him, but he'd rather like to earn those levels for himself.

rank_50
rasgar
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Re: Disney Infinity Glitches

Postby maximumzero » Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:46 am

^^ @telperian ... I've had this same problem. It got to the point where new missions/quests weren't triggering...looks like I 'll have to restart the entire playset over. Urgh.

rank_100
maximumzero
Main Console: Xbox One
NN ID:

Postby Infinityfan » Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:07 pm

Me and my brother get this glitch with the zero point energy gauntlet that sometimes the person freezes that is being held. I like it and me and my brother try and freeze each other :lol: has this happened to anyone else I haven't read this topic so I don't know if anyone has mentioned it! :)

rank_2000_ftb
Infinityfan
Main Console: Xbox One
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby tangled&tron » Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:41 am

The cannons and teleporters in my toy box always lose their sound... only those two things so far. If I delete the cannon and respawn another one in its place... the sound comes back for the remainder of the play session. It is just when I load my map... the cannons don't have any sound from the beginning.

rank_1000_ftb
tangled&tron

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity gameplay related general discussions