Disney Infinity glitches: one topic for everything

any gameplay related general discussions that are not questions or help go in this forum

Re: Disney Infinity glitches: one topic for everything

Postby lsumom » Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:31 pm

New to Infinity

We are running an xbox 360 set. In toy box mode, all the players work individually. When we go to two players, one character plays as expected, the other shows up as a ghost and just stands on the spot and does nothing. What am i missing here?

Thanks guys...
lsumom
Main Console: PS4

Postby Nibelilt » Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:27 pm

MAJOR ISSUE in Toy Box iOS

Removing items WILL NOT lower the space taken on the bar.

I tried putting a Cinderella's castle on one of my islands in a Toy Box and it didn't turn out how I wanted it to, so I removed all pieces of it. But by the time everything was taken off the meter had not gone down at all. Any attempts at exiting the game, turning off the device, removing Toy Box from multitasking, adding and removing another item, or anything similar did not make any difference.

Don't know if this is just a problem with Cinderella's Castle or due to reaching yellow or just because I'm not signed in, but this is massively disappointing. I worked really hard on that Toy Box. I hope the developers working on the mobile version will fix this soon.
- STEEL YOUR BUTT -

Left DIF: bluntly, non-Infinity topics feel soulless

rank_1250
Nibelilt
Main Console: Wii U
PSN ID:
NN ID:

Postby SteveSnowmn » Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:39 am

@bluerrew I had the same problem in dead mans cove, counterweights wouldn't blow up and I ended up wandering around with no quests for like 2 hours. Finally searched around and figured out that when a 2nd player joins the game the quest will start up again. Thank god. Did not want to start the whole thing over.
SteveSnowmn
Main Console: Xbox One

Postby AceSoloMcCloud » Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:20 am

Wii U Pro Controller bug

Daughter wanted to try the Wiimote and nunchuk, then decided to go back to the Pro Controller, so I paused and did the controller re-order.

Result? Pro Controller now controlling the second figure instead of the Wiimote but using the Wiimote control scheme and onscreen instructions for Pro Controller, very confusing.

Had to just go back to 1 player (removed second figure from base and changed order of controllers and exit with none enabled) and re-add second player again to sort it.

PS. Would be nice to use two Pro Controllers instead of Gamepad, we play the Playsets most of the time.
Daring Air Operations Expert
Have Disney Infinity on: Xbox 360 | PS3 | Wii U

rank_100
AceSoloMcCloud
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Postby SteveSnowmn » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:11 am

^ My brother and I have been playing with 2 pro controllers. Love the crazy long battery life.
SteveSnowmn
Main Console: Xbox One

Postby Maserati777 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:26 am

Some glitches in my game

1. No sound in the original toy box
2. One of the Monsters from Monsters U appears invisble in the toy box, it's the orange one.
3. 2 of the Terrain trees cannot be moved, deleted or edited with the magic wand after changing them to Frozen Flourish, they can be changed by turning the whole theme of your toy box though.
4. I can place one of my track pieces straight through the middle of a curved track piece without it turning red.

5. And this one is fun, in The Lone Ranger at the top of a mountain there is a lowered section where they animated it so that you would normally have to jump down into it to get to the other side, but you don't fall in, you can walk from one side to the other on an invisible bridge.

Edit: 12/12 I'm currently playing Pirates, I'm doing the Black Ship quest and I'm at Tia Dalma's house, the people outside are frozen and you can walk straight through them as though they are not there. It seems to only be affecting the woman and man up on the ledge where the dodge capsule is located.

Edit: 12/22 In Toy Story in Space sometimes aliens freeze shortly after you change their clothes, like right after they walk out of the house. Also sometimes in the simulator if I fall off the edge the robots disappear after I'm brought back.

rank_250
Maserati777
Main Console: Xbox 360

Postby TopsideKracker » Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:31 am

Has anyone found a fix for the Fear Tech gate not opening in the Monsters University playset? Its driving my son crazy not being able to open the chests over there.
PSN: TopsideKracker
TopsideKracker
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Postby tangled&tron » Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:13 am

I don't know about the Fear Tech gate, but I finally got the Frat Row wall to open... I just went to Fear Tech and saved it. Then reloaded the save and went straight to Frat Row and then after a while (I assume after it finished loading everything) the wall blocking Frat Row disappeared. Also... I think not being on the bike as I went through the tunnel helped since it gave the game more time to finish loading before I got there. Maybe you could try the opposite since I think the Frat Row wall and Fear Tech gate serve the same purpose of keeping only one place open at a time... go to Frat Row... save... reload... go straight to Fear Tech and enter the tunnel without the bike so it has time to finish loading. That probably won't work either though. :?

rank_1000_ftb
tangled&tron

Postby TopsideKracker » Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:46 am

Thanks for the reply; I'll try anything at this point.

Are you talking about the wall with a bunch of moving Monsters emblems on it? That wall going to Fear Tech is down, but after I walk through the tunnel and get to the metal gate it won't open. I've tried going to Frat Row and then traveling back and it didn't work, but I didn't try saving it over there. I'll try that and see what happens.

Is there any other way to get to Fear Tech other than that tunnel?
PSN: TopsideKracker
TopsideKracker
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity gameplay related general discussions