Disney Infinity glitches: one topic for everything

any gameplay related general discussions that are not questions or help go in this forum

Re: Red screen freeze

Postby Nibelilt » Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:20 am

A quick Google Search shows that this seems to be a 360 issue: xbox 360 freeze red screen

However, since it's happening with both of you, it seems that the game might have a couple of problems with the 360 with that mode.

Protip: if this happens TURN OFF YOUR SYSTEM ASAP! It could be doing any number of things after freezing or crashing, which will eventually deteriorate your hardware.
- STEEL YOUR BUTT -

Left DIF: bluntly, non-Infinity topics feel soulless

rank_1250
Nibelilt
Main Console: Wii U
PSN ID:
NN ID:

Re: Red screen freeze

Postby adamisbobbins » Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:15 am

Its not a 360 issue has only happens in the same place
adamisbobbins
Main Console: PS4

Re: Disney Infinity glitches: one topic for everything

Postby walt_disnae » Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:44 pm

Has anyone had an issue with the game pad not recognising that a character is placed after putting a model on it while there's a power disc underneath? My character loads normally with no power disc, but now loads looking like a 'ghost' when I put a power disc underneath then eventually tells me that no model is on the pad. I only started getting this when I put a new Fix it felix disc on my pad. Never had an issue with it recognising any discs or characters prior to that, but now it does it with all of my round power discs :(
walt_disnae
XBL ID:

Postby Hkman » Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:56 pm

360 here, I've only encountered two glitches so far, both in Frat Row.

The first involved a large blue void appearing. I assume either one of the buildings or part of the skate park disappeared and was replaced by this. Falling into it just led to a respawn, no serious damage or freezing.

The other had to do with the pennant on the side of the PNK house. For whatever reason, it was invisible but with a gold sparkling effect where it would have been.

rank_0
Hkman
XBL ID:

Postby watcher_b » Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:13 pm

walt_disnae,

I only saw this problem when I kept the game pad on top of my 360. Once I kept it off to the side everything worked fine.

Although every now and then my character will "blip" like it was taken off and put back on the pad while I'm playing.
watcher_b

Postby walt_disnae » Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:03 am

watcher_b,

I don't keep my pad on top if my Xbox though its on my laminate flooring, and I think far enough away from the Xbox.

I'll try moving it further away from the Xbox in case it's still too close, but I think it's a decent distance away.
walt_disnae
XBL ID:

Postby disneygirl74 » Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:02 am

We are playing on a Wii.

Discovered that we only get one item from a power disc...for example, when we put Mulan's horse on, we only get one horse and both our characters have to fight over it in the Toy Box. I can put two Mulan's power discs on and get two horses.

I thought I'd made a great discovery until I talked to my friend with a WiiU. When she puts a power disc on, both of her characters get a horse. So appears to me, another glitch!
disneygirl74
Main Console: Xbox 360

Postby Dr. Turtle » Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:31 am

On Xbox, I tried getting in a stunt buggy as Lone Ranger at the same time as player 2 hit the buggy, so I just floated in the air in a driving position but couldn't move until I "dismounted".

rank_250
Dr. Turtle
XBL ID:

Postby Nibelilt » Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:47 pm

I just had a glitch where I was walking to Frat Row, must have gone over too fast because I was blocked by a weird wall with a texture of the MU symbol and a black background(it loaded the area and the wall disappeared within a second, though).
- STEEL YOUR BUTT -

Left DIF: bluntly, non-Infinity topics feel soulless

rank_1250
Nibelilt
PSN ID:
NN ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity gameplay related general discussions