Disney Infinity glitches: one topic for everything

any gameplay related general discussions that are not questions or help go in this forum

Re: Disney Infinity Glitches

Postby SeaNet » Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:02 pm

Very discouraging. I didn't realize the Wii version would be so limiting. They obviously put the bare minimum into this version.
Fantasy, if it's really convincing, can't become dated, for the simple reason that it represents a flight into a dimension that lies beyond the reach of time. -Walt Disney

rank_50
SeaNet
Main Console: Xbox 360

Postby Ignohippo » Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:33 pm

That is completely disappointing and a total shame. They should have a sticker or something on the box saying that.

There are going to be many, many unhappy people. The whole reason for this game is playing it with multiple people and characters.

As someone who wants this game to succeed, I find that very sad.

rank_100
Ignohippo
Main Console: PS4

Postby Hawk » Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:54 am

rank_50
Hawk

Postby Nibelilt » Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:01 am

Well personally, I'd rather see multi player toy box. But that's just my opinion.

Anyway, now the game is out today and this isn't really the "Wii doesn't have co-OP" topic, does anyone else had any other notable glitches? Ingohippo's "no extra audio" glitch worries me a bit.
- STEEL YOUR BUTT -

Left DIF: bluntly, non-Infinity topics feel soulless

rank_1250
Nibelilt
Main Console: Wii U
PSN ID:
NN ID:

Postby Lumby » Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:09 am

This was posted in another thread but to keep the glitches consolidated:

On ps3 in pirates playset I have had the arrow disappear forcing me to go the mission log to select it again but the arrow still won't come back. Each time I was able to explore around till I happened upon where I needed to be... But it did add a small level of frustration. This was the result of doing a challenge inside of the playset.
Lumby
Main Console: PS3

Postby Ignohippo » Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:27 pm

Yeah Lumby, we're having a ton of problems with that in the Cars playset. More so than the others so far.

rank_100
Ignohippo
Main Console: PS4

Postby Bigterp77 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:11 pm

We, ps3, are getting frozen characters in the toybox when we go on the red pad. We can change characters, add power discs, all that stuff but characters are frozen and we have to turn the game off and on. Really frustrating!
Bigterp77
PSN ID:

Postby Chernabog » Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:17 pm

At one point while in the Pirates playset, as player 2 on the ship (not at the helm), the camera zoomed out so far I couldn't see my character...

rank_0
Chernabog
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby voxelgamer » Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:20 pm

I just send a bug report to Disney, But I am having the toybox isssue like everyone else. I can't use the R1 or R2 button on the ps3, Nor can I use the start button in the toy box. If I use the the game locks up. I tried reinstalling but to no avail. I love the game so far but this bug is really a bummer.
voxelgamer

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity gameplay related general discussions