Disney Infinity glitches: one topic for everything

any gameplay related general discussions that are not questions or help go in this forum

Re: Disney Infinity Glitches

Postby jeremy0203 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:13 pm

Having an issue on PS3, if i join another persons game and I go to PS menu to look at messages and what other people are doing the game drops connectivity and sends me back to main menu
jeremy0203
Main Console: PS3

Postby jeremy0203 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:29 pm

anyone else having the issue as well of adventures not loading when playing online with someone?

this game has more glitches/bugs than i have ever seen any other game released have. i think disney had so much money rolled up in this that they pushed it out as quick as possible to start making money instead of taking a couple more months to iron out issues
jeremy0203
Main Console: PS3

Postby Ignohippo » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:02 pm

Jeremy: There's a ton of content here and it was released on five platforms (with PC, XboxONE, PS4 and iPad on the way). Yeah, I would agree there are far more issues than I've ever seen too but there's a lot more here than any other game as well.

Personally, I think they should have released fewer versions at launch to concentrate on getting it right. Xbox and PS3 at launch. Wii and Wii-U at Wave 2. 3DS at Christmas.

It's quite frustrating. What's even more frustrating is that I'd sent in a bug report to the Infinity website a day before the game was even released and still haven't gotten a reply.

The funny thing is, they actually wanted to release it in June. The only reason they pushed it back was because of retailer feedback.

rank_100
Ignohippo
Main Console: PS4

Red screen freeze

Postby adamisbobbins » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:52 am

Hey has anyone else had the screen go red and freeze on them during toy box mode ?

In particular creation mode
adamisbobbins

Re: Red screen freeze

Postby J_Skellington » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:58 am

I haven't seen anyone complain about it on the forums, You would need a bit more information. What system are you playing on? PS3, WiiU, Wii, Xbox360?

rank_50
J_Skellington
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

MU Glitch

Postby 4aic400 » Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:03 am

Ok I don't know if this has happen to anyone else but when I was playing the MU Playset with my friend something happen.

My friend was sulley exploring fear tech, and I was playing as mike and i was on my way to play some paint ball. I went to play paintball then my friend joined in, after we played all of the paintball challenges I was still in the paintball arena and my friend was still at fear tech.

So I said to him to meet me at the water fountain at MU, on my way out as mike I got to the entrance gate and it didn't open, I walked away from the gate came back it was still closed, sulley came over Tried to enter but it didn't open, we tried some many things but the gate wouldn't open. It felt like mike was in prison behind bars (gate) with no escaping.

Then I went back to where the paintball challenges were and went back to the gate and still it was closed.

rank_100_ftb
4aic400
Main Console: Xbox 360
Disney ID:

Postby Nibelilt » Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:42 am

I've had the "echo voices" glitch a lot, and it's starting to really annoy me. :?
- STEEL YOUR BUTT -

Left DIF: bluntly, non-Infinity topics feel soulless

rank_1250
Nibelilt
Main Console: Wii U
PSN ID:
NN ID:

Postby Kohdok » Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:07 am

I've gotten a few glitches: Music skipping like it's a scratched record, clipping through buildings into black void, the aforementioned quest arrows vanishing and not coming back (REALLY hampered by the lack of a map screen!), The Kraken killing me even after I use the Kraken's Bane (which worried me that the mechanic was broken).

Nothing game-breaking so far, but plenty of immersion-breaking. The game is just really clunky; I imagine that was a bigger source of the delay. Imagine if it had been released on time.
Kohdok

Re: Red screen freeze

Postby chadomac » Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:14 am

Probably xbox 360...this has happened to me multiple times and always in creation mode as well

rank_0
chadomac
XBL ID:
NN ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity gameplay related general discussions