3DS Gameplay

any gameplay related general discussions that are not questions or help go in this forum

Re: 3DS Gameplay

Postby J03Y » Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:57 pm

it looks fun, i'd play it. i might get it with my birthday money in April. I'm saving up so i can go on a binge spree and get Sorcerer Mickey, this and the Toy Story play set

rank_100
J03Y

Postby PerryTheMonkey » Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:13 am

For people reading these reviews now that it has been out for a while and are still considering the 3DS version, I will say it is a great game. I got it for myself on launch day, along with the WiiU version for my daughters. The WiiU version was being saved for Christmas so I only had the 3DS version to play until then. I played it one hour on launch night and did not touch it again probably 6 months due to the disappointment at how different it was from the console version. I eventually got into it and tried it again and it slowly grew on me after the disappointment of what it was not wore off. Knowing that it is Disney's version of Mario Party makes it a great game, instead of thinking it is actually Infinity.
For anybody who still has questions of how the figures are stored on the game, think of the first Skylanders games on the 3DS port. You scan it once and it is stored until you scan a figure to replace it. It is not like swap force, where you can scan as many as you want and it is saved and you switch without having to scan more.

I have a question I hope somebody can help with. I am trying to unlock the stars so I have been looking through the checklists. There is a star I need to unlock on the Pressure Drop game. Can anybody tell me how to unlock it? It says there is one, but no clues and I see it nowhere.

rank_50
PerryTheMonkey
Main Console: Wii U

Postby Rosamouse » Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:40 am

To be honest, I got mine a bit accidentally for Pressure Drop, but you will most likely need to use the condorman glider pack or maybe the fire extinguisher. I had the condorman pack on when I found it on the upper right side of the screen. not sure if it was actually on the upper screen, you may want to have a look there, too.

rank_50
Rosamouse
XBL ID:

Postby Rosamouse » Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:14 am

Bah. 98 stars means that I'm stuck until crystal mickey and agent p come out. Still unsure what the final character slot is for.

rank_50
Rosamouse
XBL ID:

Postby megadrive2 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:55 pm

^ i'm hoping it's a hint that glow buzz will eventually come to all the versions of infinity. Not sure if the 3ds version can get an update with a digital figure though. Perhaps his digital exclusivity is only a timed thing until a figure is actually released. Who knows.

Geri the Cleaner
megadrive2

Postby PerryTheMonkey » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:18 pm

I am wondering if that extra figure slot will be Glow Buzz. He may operate like the gold characters do, meaning it is a digital version not supported with a figure. It may unlock after some achievement. The two unreleased crystal figures have items that are shown to unlock after reaching a certain level, but that last character space has nothing extra to unlock...

rank_50
PerryTheMonkey

Postby megadrive2 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:52 pm

I had theorized previously that perhaps Glow Buzz was unlocked on the console versions after all regular and crystal figures have been owned and leveled up, this would make sense in this case. The PC/Ipad versions unlock items differently so this could be why they released him to buy separately. I wish they would hurry up and release crystal Mickey so we would have confirmation!

Geri the Cleaner
megadrive2

Postby Rosamouse » Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:58 am

Got Crystal Agent P! Only Crystal Mickey stands in the way of my FINAL star...

rank_50
Rosamouse
XBL ID:

Postby Rosamouse » Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:30 pm

I'm getting psyched for Crystal Mickey!!! One more week (and a day) to go!!

rank_50
Rosamouse
XBL ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity gameplay related general discussions