Anybody else having problem with power discs?

any gameplay related general discussions that are not questions or help go in this forum

Re: Anybody else having problem with power discs?

Postby Sassy Frank » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:54 pm

I reported it to disney support and also got the 'you may have a defective base' response:

"We thank you for the information you provided, it will help us figure out if it was a bad batch of the bases or if it is a more widespread problem. The best thing to do is to return just the base to the store for an exchange, you shouldn't need to return the whole starter set, so don't worry too much about that."

Sounds like Disney is honestly trying to track down the issue but I'm having a really hard time believing the 'bad batch of bases' theory and more inclined to believe that it is a 'more widespread problem'. I think this base is way too finicky and is easily disrupted by wifi and cell phone signals (there are a lot bouncing around in this condo) and doubt exchanging it will solve the problem. Personally I'm going to try to get rid of of some signal noise and place this precious little base in an oasis of calm before I return it to the store as a last resort.
Sassy Frank
Main Console: PS3

Postby emmanu888 » Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:29 pm

Sent a message to Disney just minutes ago, also called the game shop from where i bought the game, not only would i have to return the whole starter set to the shop but, they have a ridiculous 10 days in-store policy that prevents me from exchanging the whole set for a new one ! I do hope Disney will help me and hopefully send me a new base. As for the problem, it started last night while i was playing in the Gladiator Arena adventure. Disc keeps reappearing and ironically enough, its the two power discs that causes a lot of problem to everyone, the Bolt disc and the Felix disc. I don't have any other circular power discs because when i get a circular power disc, i always get the Bolt disc.
emmanu888
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Postby deadline247 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:29 pm

Having this same problem. If I return my entire starter set to the store, does that mean I lose all the progress I've made with Sulley/Jack/Mr. Incredible figures? I was under the impression that the game knows when you are using a specific figure.

rank_0
deadline247
Main Console: PS4
XBL ID:

Previous

Return to Disney Infinity gameplay related general discussions