Monsters U Gold Stars & Frat Row Questions

any gameplay related general discussions that are not questions or help go in this forum

Monsters U Gold Stars & Frat Row Questions

Postby DJTV-Danny » Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:04 pm

Hi All,

I have 28 out of 30 gold stars in Monsters U...the two I need are the bicycle challenge (beat all the bicycle challenges at any level) and the frat row challenge (beat all the frat row challenges at any level). The trouble is, I finished all the bicycles and the frat row challenges on easy and I still haven't received the gold stars for these two. It says "at any level," so I assume that means play through each one once. But does it actually mean I need to beat them through hard mode? Am I missing some challenges? Glitch?

On a separate Monsters U note - in the back of Frat Row there is a locked gate that goes into (what looks like) a pool area. There are several green and red capsules back there but I have no clue how to get in. Anybody know?

Thanks - I appreciate your help! I would love to say I'm done with Monsters U once I get these last few things accomplished.

rank_0
DJTV-Danny
Main Console: Xbox One
NN ID:

Re: Monsters U Gold Stars & Frat Row Questions

Postby Explicit » Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:07 pm

One of the skate park obstacles you buy will drain the water and open up that area.

Anyone else missing a gold star even though you've completed the mission? The only gold star I'm missing is the "Clothes Make the Monster" yet that was completed during the beginning of the game. Any idea on how to obtain that?

rank_100
Explicit
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Postby msuroo » Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:01 pm

There are multiple bike challenges back there in the skate park/pool, so you'll need to open that up in order to complete those gold stars (so really, not a separate note at all - but actually valuable info for your post ;)).

rank_0
msuroo
Main Console: PS4

Postby DisMahhhlon » Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:14 pm

Wish I had seen this before I posted a thread lol. I have completed all the Bike Challenges on all difficulties, and the star still won't unlock. Same problem for Batty Bush and Monster Modifier.
DisMahhhlon
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby Explicit » Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:24 pm

^^ Did you change 15 different monsters for Monster Modifier? Batty Bush you need to scare away 15 of those bushes. I have beat every challenge in MU, but never received the 2 trophies for beating all challenges in a Play Set on Medium and the trophy for beating all challenges in a play set on hard.

rank_100
Explicit
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Postby DisMahhhlon » Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:37 pm

I just unlocked Monster Modifier. I'm going to try Batty Bush again. I know I've done over 15, but what can you do lol.
DisMahhhlon
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby msuroo » Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:43 pm

I feel like Batty Bush took me over 15 as well. I remember thinking "maybe I need to find 15 unique bushes", but in the process, I scared the same bush a few more times and it gave me the star.

rank_0
msuroo

Postby Explicit » Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:45 pm

I'm hating the fact that "Clothes Make the Monster" is done and wont give me the gold star smh

rank_100
Explicit
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Postby DJTV-Danny » Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:49 pm

You guys rock! Thank you.

(Now to get through this work day so I can go home and play!)

rank_0
DJTV-Danny
Main Console: Xbox One
NN ID:

Next

Return to Disney Infinity gameplay related general discussions