Pirates Mission "All Together" No Kraken Bane

any gameplay related general discussions that are not questions or help go in this forum

Pirates Mission "All Together" No Kraken Bane

Postby Silkp » Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:39 am

I have the mission "All Together", it tells me to go back to my ship to put the Kraken Bane together.

But how, there seems to be nothing on the ship for me to do that with! I have tried swapping out the special power, but there is now Kraken bane in there.

Any help would be great!

S.
Silkp
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Re: Pirates Mission "All Together" No Kraken Bane

Postby SSquared » Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:39 am

Anyone know about this? I just got this added to my mission log and don't really know what to do. I was on Buccaneer Bay and was told to return to my ship and talk with Tia Dalma. I walked towards my ship, saw Tia Dalma but saved because I had to take my daughter to her dance rehearsal. When I reloaded, Tia Dalma was gone but this mission was in my log. Tapping the show me does nothing. I ended up talking with Gibbs who told me to look for the Flying Dutchman. I fought off waves of ships and then got swallowed by the Kraken.

rank_0
SSquared
Main Console: Xbox 360

Re: Pirates Mission "All Together" No Kraken Bane

Postby SSquared » Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:20 am

I figured it out. Maybe this will help others. I decided to head back to Buccaneer Bay and walk back to the last section of town where the storyline took place. As I walked back over to the bell tower, the cutscene replayed and I picked up the last piece again. Then walked to Tia Dalma and the mission was complete.

rank_0
SSquared
Main Console: Xbox 360

Return to Disney Infinity gameplay related general discussions