Your Opinion: Mistake to have so much of the Toybox Locked?

any gameplay related general discussions that are not questions or help go in this forum

Re: Your Opinion: Mistake to have so much of the Toybox Lock

Postby J03Y » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:47 pm

That's really the only downer to DI on whole, but when I look at where I'm at now after like two weeks, I've accomplished SO MUCH it just makes me think that, yeah sure it was a let down that I didn't have a lot at the beginning but it says a lot about what you can do when you really put effort into your toyboxes that it doesn't matter what's going on in the playsets. It just motivates you to get those things more and I kind of like that about this game. It helps you prioritize as far as figurines and discs go, and it helps you understand the meaning of biding your time until you get what you want.

rank_100
J03Y

Postby Tinker Tom » Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:05 am

It helped motivate me to get a fan, and spend half a day spinning my toys. :)

rank_100
Tinker Tom
Main Console: Xbox One

Postby GambitAce » Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:44 am

At first it dissapointed me but I unlocked everything in the toybox that was available rather quickly and am sitting with 76 spins with nothing to unlock.

rank_50
GambitAce
Main Console: PS4
XBL ID:

Postby altiareagle » Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:39 am

Am i the only one that used the fan and buggy trick but didn't have effect? I've been using This technique and so far its working. So soon, i won't have to be tortured by not having anything. :D
Kinda tired.
Chat with me If you're tired too.

rank_1500
altiareagle
Location: Cushing, Texas. Where the coyotes wail and there isn't a steakhouse. Or Steak.
Main Console: PS3

Postby StormbringerGT » Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:47 am

Used no tricks. Just played the game and unlocked everything. Had a blast doing it too.

rank_100
StormbringerGT
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby altiareagle » Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:57 pm

^God Mode. How do you even? That takes skill. :D
Kinda tired.
Chat with me If you're tired too.

rank_1500
altiareagle
Location: Cushing, Texas. Where the coyotes wail and there isn't a steakhouse. Or Steak.

Postby MrLawless1 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:40 pm

I just started fiddling around with the ToyBox, and after about three hours of building, I was informed that my ToyBox was "MAXED OUT" and I couldn't add anything else!!!! What the heck?!?!?!

I put up 20 buildings, 10 oasis', 15 animals, and a lotta land/track. I even spelled my girlfriend's name out in flowers (about 10 flowers per letter). After this, the "meter" on the left-hand side went from green to yellow and eventually capped my progress.

So, my question is: is there an "allowance" that increases the amount of stuff you can put in as your characters level up?

To me, you should be able to put down as much "ground" and "track" as you wish, plus at least one of every building/character/item you've unlocked.

I'll be really frustrated if I can't make my ToyBox as elaborate as I want it to be.

Any tips?

rank_0
MrLawless1
XBL ID:

Postby theo_mm » Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:58 pm

^^It must be the animals. Like towns people and enemies, they take up a lot of space.

rank_0
theo_mm
PSN ID:

Postby luckyto » Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:22 pm

I've found that it's the small things that you add to fill your world which take up the most space. If you lay sidewalk for a few city blocks, you can bet that it will suck up a ton of space. Building a Hedge Maze, it will take a lot of space for all those pieces. Adding a bunch of flowers, you will take up a ton of space. Add a few animals, enemies and such and you it just disappears.

rank_0
luckyto

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity gameplay related general discussions