how to unlock frat row NEED HELP!!!!

any gameplay related general discussions that are not questions or help go in this forum

Re: how to unlock frat row NEED HELP!!!!

Postby MrChilliBeer » Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:09 pm

I have the same problem on the ps3. Got into FR once and now I can't go back.

rank_0
MrChilliBeer

Postby Metron4 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:04 am

I see this every time I use a bike to get there quickly. I just wait about fifteen to twenty seconds and it finally loads up.

rank_0
Metron4
Main Console: Xbox 360
XBL ID:

Postby Magyk » Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:20 pm

I am having the same problem. I was in Frat Row once, and then resumed the missions in Fear Tech and paintball arena. All missions are completed in Fear Tech, all paintball challenges are completed at hard level.

We have tried to get to Frat Row about ten different times using a single player, two players, on foot, on bike, standing in front of it for 5 minutes....nothing. I will try the cache clearing, but not holding my breath.
Magyk
Main Console: PS4

Postby Magyk » Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:25 pm

Nope, cache clearing didn't work either. Guess I have to contact their support now.
Magyk

Postby armywife72809 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:42 pm

i had to start it all over and got it to work
armywife72809

Postby Nabren » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:11 pm

I had this problem and I ended up using my roar thinking maybe I had to do something and it went away instantly. It could be pure coincidence but it went away literally in-sync with my roar. So, try scaring the logo next time :) Haha
Nabren
Main Console: Xbox One

Postby J1M » Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:23 pm

HELP - just found myself in the same position - my 5 year old daughters have been playing through the Playset only to find all the missions now completed and the Frat Row tunnel still blocked my the scrolling MU wall. We have tried waiting there - leaving and coming back - shouting at it - all to no avail. I have deleted the cache on the xbox and still not fixed. Will I have to restart the game in the hope that the next playthrough will sort it? I have emailed Infinity website and facebook page.

Has anyone been able to sort this glitch? I feel so bad as my daughters have played through and this is the first game they should have ever completed as a family and they are gutted too!

Any help gratefully received. Thanks

rank_50
J1M
XBL ID:

Postby jmob22 » Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:19 am

It just takes a little while to load. No more than 30 seconds usually. It happens every time I play but the wall goes away eventually.

rank_100
jmob22
Main Console: Wii U
NN ID:

Postby Netty » Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:49 pm

My husband got in but my son and I can't. I made this account just to find an answer to the problem!
Netty

Previous

Return to Disney Infinity gameplay related general discussions