Incredibles villains

any gameplay related general discussions that are not questions or help go in this forum

Re: Incredibles villains

Postby Sheriff Woody » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:49 am

Sheriff
Sheriff Woody
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Modeltrainman » Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:26 pm

Let's see... Marvel reprinted Family Matters, which i what got me started, then a while later, they reprinted City of Incredibles, then in...2012, Marvel did a special four issue Toy Story series that was completely brand new, and unrelated to BOOM's series. BOOM started Incredibles, Cars, Toy Story, Wall-E, and Finding Nemo. Marvel reprinted Incredibles, and Cars, but never did finish... BOOM was supposed to do 17 issues of TI, but then the Marvel buyout... Say, anyone seen the Incredibles font, ot the other Pixar ones?
Avalanche Software is the best game dev!
Avalanche's #1 Fan

Lotso Rex
Modeltrainman
Main Console: Xbox One
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby buckmana » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:56 pm

Yes, that is it.

But I'm uncertain about using amazon, I haven't tried them much.

I tried to order some Gameboy Advance games once (ones that aren't sold in Australia) and they told me they wouldn't send them to me because I wasn't living in America.
If you're curious, I was trying to buy a Kim Possible game where you could play as Kim and Ron in team play (using a GBA link cable and 2 GBA).

And I lost interest after that, so haven't tried again.
I might be trying again soon though, I'm looking for some out of print books.

But as I understand it, each invididual order has a seperate postage fee, since they don't all come from one retailer.

Just reviewing the prices of new copies, wow, some of those prices are pretty silly!
$44 or $67 dollars, I didn't pay more then $30 for the copies I previously ordered!
I think I paid $20 in some cases.

rank_1000
buckmana
Main Console: PS3

Previous

Return to Disney Infinity gameplay related general discussions