Disney Infinity Wii version owners discussions

any gameplay related general discussions that are not questions or help go in this forum

help wii

Postby Danielle » Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:23 pm

i think im understanding now that disney infinity on the wii is like driving in my 86 mustang gt as to disney infinity on the xbox,wiiU and play station is like driving in a 2013 corvette. well my daughter likes her wii and i bought her a disney infinity for her wii that doesnt work the way the manufacturer says its suppose to. and i dont hear any talk from disney about a fix. sure i could return it but if the problems are system wide then the new one i bring home may give me the same troubles. i have sent many messages to disney interactive and didnt get much help. i have been on the computer for days reading and writting looking for help or a solution for a half working disney infinity. yea sure it works fine,about half the time my daughter puts it on. when i hear her yell downstairs
then i know the glitchs have taken over. disney should take some time away from counting all their money to try to fix this. anybody with info im all ears.
and my daughter likes my 86 mustang too and it will eat up a 2013 vette.
Danielle
Main Console: Xbox 360

Disney Infinity Wii version owners discussions

Postby Jazz820 » Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:50 am

I wanted to make a section for Wii owners since the Wii version is a little different from the other versions. You can talk about your experiences, gameplay or questions. I have the Wii version and love it but what do you Wii owners want to discuss?

rank_1250
Jazz820
Main Console: Wii U
NN ID:

Re: Disney Infinity Wii version owners discussions

Postby SeaNet » Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:18 pm

I'd like to notate the differences.

It is hard to find info on that. Other than the obvious No online and No 2 player support in playsets-
I don't think all the toys are in it as well. I cant find, for instance the enemy generator. What other items, if any are left out?
Ideas for leveling faster.. due to limitations of the Wii, you cant do the speedbuggy fan spin in the Wii version.

After all the hype has gone away, I will say I like the game. I dont put much effort into building stuff. If I build a racetrack with a 'hidden' shortcut, what fun is it if I'm the only one that can play it and know about it. I was never intending to build anything massive myself on the system. I was going to just download others 10 hour builds, but I guess that ain't happening.
So, I've decided to collect as much as I can with the Wii version and in the future, use the figs for Disney Infinity + Infinity on probably the Wii U system.

Can we get some detailed videos of some of the platforming sections? the blue one looked really cool, and I think in part could be recreated, but I'd need to see it more in full.

And those are my thoughts.
Fantasy, if it's really convincing, can't become dated, for the simple reason that it represents a flight into a dimension that lies beyond the reach of time. -Walt Disney

rank_50
SeaNet

Postby Jazz820 » Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:12 pm

^ same with me, I'll collect everything and then get disney infinity 2 on a Wii U

rank_1250
Jazz820
NN ID:

Postby brady7 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:30 am

my base for the charters blinks red any help
brady7

Re: help wii

Postby Jazz820 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:58 am

I have the Wii version also, the Wii is an older system and has limitations. It's not an HD console so lower graphics. There is no online play, no 2 player in playsets only toy box and the toy box is separated into different types of toys ex: vehicle toys only in driving toy box. Enemy's only in Combat toy box. They had to make some changes for it to work on the Wii, the Wii is very limited to what we can do but atleast they made a Wii version.

rank_1250
Jazz820
NN ID:

Postby Jazz820 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:35 am

When it blinks red it means to put a character on

rank_1250
Jazz820
NN ID:

Postby cmdrgoofy » Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:37 pm

I've also noticed that a lot of the toys that should have been unlocked in the play sets are missing in the Wii version. No NPC's like Mr. Gibbs in the Toy Box mode and none of the buildings that you unlock and build in the play sets, like Edna's Costume Shop, carry over to the Toy Box. I think it's also missing the start/finish line track piece, I've never seen it come up in the vault no matter how much I shuffle. So it seems Wii owners can't create real races against AI opponents in the Toy Box. I haven't played the Cars play set yet, though, so it's possible it might be unlocked there. I think terrain pieces that contain streams or waterfalls are missing too. I have one or two terrain packs still locked in the vault, but it doesn't look like they're in there.

Disney Infinity has become my new favorite game, even just playing the much more limited Wii version. It does make me long for the "full" version, though. I'm planning on getting an Xbox 360 by the end of the year (after the Xbox One comes out, hopefully driving down the prices of the 360's). I'll be getting the 360 version then.

rank_0
cmdrgoofy
Main Console: PS3

Postby Jazz820 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:45 pm

^ I want to get a Wii U sometime and maybe get Infinity 2 on the Wii U

rank_1250
Jazz820
NN ID:

Next

Return to Disney Infinity gameplay related general discussions