Horses in Toy box?

any gameplay related general discussions that are not questions or help go in this forum

Horses in Toy box?

Postby KahnLover » Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:37 am

I have been playing now for a week and have bought the lone ranger pack. I have all the horses but cant find a way to put them into the toy box I also have the kahn power disc but would like scout or silver (if possible) in toy box. If there is a way to put any horses from the lone ranger pack into toy box please let me know! :D thanks in advance! :D

Also sorry, I haven't quite figured everything out yet so I'm still a little confused.
KahnLover
Main Console: Xbox 360

Re: Horses in Toy box?

Postby altiareagle » Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:41 am

You could just open up the inventory by pressing select (- on the wii) on the ps3 looking for the horse you want, you can select it and put it down.
Hope I helped, I don't know exactly what confused you. :?
Kinda tired.
Chat with me If you're tired too.

rank_1500
altiareagle
Location: Cushing, Texas. Where the coyotes wail and there isn't a steakhouse. Or Steak.
Main Console: PS3

Postby buckmana » Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:10 am

There are unlockable horses in Lone Ranger?

I may have to get that playset then! :D
To explain, I'm trying to build a collection of horse mounts in Disney Infinity.
So far though, all I have is Bullseye and he's not an object, you need to use the friend generator.

I was considering getting it when the Toy Story set comes out, to build a wild west themed playset for Jessie and Woody.

rank_1000
buckmana

Postby Kelleytoons » Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:44 pm

There are TONS of horses in LR -- my own stable is about 10, I do believe (I'd have to go back and count).

Of course, they are all pretty much the same horse, with different colors, although Trigger does have a bit of different animation (and all the "real" horses are animated somewhat differently from Bullseye, who is, after all, just a toy, a child's plaything <g>).

rank_250
Kelleytoons
Main Console: PS4

Postby KahnLover » Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:12 am

I have done all the mastery levels and clicked every single button to no avail
KahnLover
Main Console: Xbox 360

Postby Kelleytoons » Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:09 am

So do the other items from the LR playset show up in your toy box? Things like the desert texture, and the cactus?

If they do but you still don't see the horses I'm puzzled -- in the LR playset itself did you both buy the horses AND accept delivery of them? You need to open up the box to get them (and I'd suggest putting them in the stable -- you don't need to do it, but it keeps them from just standing next to the delivery depot).

Perhaps it's a Wii thing.

rank_250
Kelleytoons
Main Console: PS4

Postby buckmana » Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:08 pm

I eventually found the unlocks I couldn't locate, they were in the bobbledomes scattered around (particularly, the ones located in the air).
I spent a lot of time being a crow getting them! :lol:

As for the horses, yes, you do need to open the boxes, otherwise it doesn't properly register.

I can place every horse I bought in toybox, so it can be done.

I'm a PS3 user mind you, so problems with the Wii version won't be known to me.

rank_1000
buckmana

Return to Disney Infinity gameplay related general discussions