Player 2 Achievements?

any gameplay related general discussions that are not questions or help go in this forum

Player 2 Achievements?

Postby Nerdlyweds » Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:31 pm

Hi,

I'm interested in picking up this game for XBox 360, but I've learned to ask questions before buying. Will Player 2 receive achievements in couch co-op? My wife and I always play together, and we got burned on Skylanders: Giants because the GameStop employee told us both people got achievements. We bought the game and a ton of extra figures only to find out that Player 2 totally gets the shaft.
Nerdlyweds
Main Console: PS4

Re: Player 2 Achievements?

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:02 pm

I think from what I remembered, even if you do 2 players on the playsets, I think most likely you're gonna help Player 1 get the achievements compared to Player 2. Player 2 is just playing along with Player 1 as you play the playsets and Toy Box mode.
David Archuleta, Pikachu, Disney, Frozen and Smash Bros fan :D

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14
Main Console: Wii U

Postby SSquared » Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:51 pm

I was wondering the same exact thing. My daughter and I were playing co-op and I was afraid to open any containers thinking it would go to me instead of her. But after awhile, I started realizing everything appeared to be going directly to my daughter's account. Achievements. Tasks/Missions. It is Player 1's world (and save game) you are in. I think the only thing that may carry across is your experience. So if Player 2 is level 4 and gets to Level 5 during co-op, Player 2 will remain Level 5.

This is just how things appeared to me. I'd like to hear a more official answer.

rank_0
SSquared
Main Console: Xbox 360

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:54 pm

^Right
David Archuleta, Pikachu, Disney, Frozen and Smash Bros fan :D

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14

Postby Woody7850 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:02 pm

Player 2 gets no achievements when playing with Player 1. I have played with my brother since I got the game and he has to get achievements when he's Player 1.
Reach for the Sky! -Woody

rank_250
Woody7850
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Return to Disney Infinity gameplay related general discussions