DISNEYYYY!!!!

any gameplay related general discussions that are not questions or help go in this forum

DISNEYYYY!!!!

Postby D-infinity13 » Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:50 pm

I'm very mad at DI right now! Disney keeps 'interfering' with my game! They keep putting toy chests, sometimes they put crates around things, and worst of all when you put two teleporters down, they immediatley link together, but you don't want those two to link together, you just put those ones down first :evil: !!!!! I hate when disney interferes with the game, in the DI two disney, DON'T DO ANYTHING TOO MESS WITH OUR TOY BOX!!!!!! :evil:
-D-infinity13
Proud Xbox 360 DI owner. DISNEY INFINITY FTW!

rank_1500
D-infinity13
Main Console: Xbox 360
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Re: DISNEYYYY!!!!

Postby Automaton » Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:47 pm

I thought about my reaction to this post and what too. My first reaction was just to reply "LOL"

So here is my serious answer. The teleported automatically link to one another when you put down too. But that's a good thing. It means you have to do less work sometimes. However if you want the teleported to link to other specific teleported you can just take out the magic wand or go into spark mode and link each teleported to whichever teleported you want them to teleport you too. So problem solved, no need to be upset with Disney.

As for the appearing character boxes, they are there to get you new cool stuff for each character and the toy box.
You don't want them to appear? Buy all the characters :p
We're all Mad here.

rank_100_ftb
Automaton
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby D-infinity13 » Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:32 pm

@automaton
No, it won't work! When you first do it, it works, but when you close and save the game and come back it re-links itself to the other one (at least with me)! And I know you get cool stuff, but disney should just let us put down the stuff when we want to.
-D-infinity13
Proud Xbox 360 DI owner. DISNEY INFINITY FTW!

rank_1500
D-infinity13
Main Console: Xbox 360
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Postby tangled&tron » Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:59 am

IMO the teleporters are indeed glitched... not sure if proximity to each other has anything to do with it though. Like it was said in the previous post, it will work correctly the first time or first few times, but then afterward it will start to teleport you to the wrong teleporter. I was gonna use two teleporters right next to each other so that I could teleport to one high spot from opposite corners of my map... but then the teleporters would start to glitch, so I had to just settle for only using one set instead of both.

rank_1000_ftb
tangled&tron

Return to Disney Infinity gameplay related general discussions