Gate won't open in monsters university

any gameplay related general discussions that are not questions or help go in this forum

Re: Gate won't open in monsters university

Postby ac4155 » Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:18 am

Had the same problem last night. Luckily, we were in two player mode with one of use at fear tech, with the gates still open, and me in MU, With the gates closed. When the other player returned from fear tech the gate reopened.

I just hope it doesn't happen again. I've yet to go back and get all of the collectables.

rank_50
ac4155
Main Console: PS4

Postby TopsideKracker » Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:48 pm

Tried everything. Saving and travelling from other areas. One player, two players. Nothing worked; we just decided to start over. Bleh.
PSN: TopsideKracker
TopsideKracker
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Postby Emmylou2 » Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:49 pm

Yep that's what we had to do, stupid disney game I think they rushed it so many problems!
Emmylou2
Main Console: PS4

Postby J1M » Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:05 pm

We have the same problem with Frat Row - have now completed all the missions and most of the challenges to find the Frat Row tunnel still blocked by the MU wall - I wouldn't mind, but other monster characters are telling us to go there now to compete the mission and we can't. I have deleted our xbox cache and tried going into the tunnel numerous times
- is there any fix for this problem? I have emailed Infinity website to report the bug and posted on their facebook page -
Anyone solved it?

rank_50
J1M
Main Console: Xbox 360
XBL ID:

Previous

Return to Disney Infinity gameplay related general discussions