How to level up?

any gameplay related general discussions that are not questions or help go in this forum

How to level up?

Postby disneylover » Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:29 pm

I am wondering how you level up your characters after you complete a whole play set? we usually have one favorite character per play set each so we always play with that same character and level that one up. we are currently doing the toy story play set and my daughter is playing with jessie and I am playing with buzz. we are both at level 8 right now but if we wanted to level up woody and keep leveling up buzz simultaneously, how can we do that? what I have noticed with the other play sets is that once you do all the missions and complete the side missions, you don't get sparks anymore. so how would we level a character up without sparks and once the play set is completed?

rank_0
disneylover
Main Console: Xbox One

Re: How to level up?

Postby Daan » Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:56 pm

Well you can restart the playset, play in Toy Box and play adventures, and last complete achievements.

rank_250
Daan
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Postby aqeel.jenkins » Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:37 pm

Ive leveled up 3 characters completely just by building stuff in the toy box. When I make stuff i take like 4 hours, and you get experience as you place pieces. Just grab a character and build a bigass castle. The more stuff you place the more experience you get!

And if your daughter is there to help you that's double! X)

rank_0
aqeel.jenkins

Postby Daan » Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:38 pm

And dont forget some xp Power Discs

rank_250
Daan
PSN ID:

Postby buckmana » Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:56 pm

There's only one practical solution, once you've finished with gameplay.

Build a Spark Extraction Machine.

Here is the thread that explains how they work:
http://www.disneyinfinityfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=4337#sthash.hpuzG5R2.dpbs

I recommend building the one that cycles the enemies in a loop on the ground, the airborne one never worked very well for me.

rank_1000
buckmana

Return to Disney Infinity gameplay related general discussions