Cars is the worst playset in the game!

any gameplay related general discussions that are not questions or help go in this forum

Re: Cars is the worst playset in the game!

Postby Elmo STM » Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:37 pm

I loved it, better than incredible IMO have yet to play lone ranger though

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby megadrive2 » Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:48 pm

I didn't mind Cars, some of the challenges got a little long in the tooth but the racing made a change from the other playsets. TBH i'm finding toy story to be the most tedious, especially after having the crow pack in the lone ranger set the rocket booster pack combo seems a bit of a step back. Plus if i ever hear "throw me a baaaalllll!" again, argghh!

Geri the Cleaner
megadrive2
Main Console: Wii U

Postby Elmo STM » Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:17 pm

Haha loved toy story think it was my fave :) although as I said never played lone ranger so that could change when I do.

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby PlummyPress » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:44 pm

I agree with Megadrive about the Toy Story Playset. I was really REALLY looking forward to it, and I love the toys I got from it, but as it went on all those menial tasks for the aliens got more and more frustrating. "I must dress as a dinosaur!" Dropkick.
I didn't quite finish Cars, though. I got through the majority of the stunt park but there are a few things I couldn't quite accomplish. I thought Cars was pretty fun, overall though.
My favorite playset was Incredibles followed by Pirates.
I liked Monsters for a while, but it became a chore as the game went on. If I had to do one more bike stunt, I would have dropped out and enrolled at Fear Tech.
Cars was fun, but I didn't finish all the stunts.
Toy Story, I think there are still a few aliens who need help tying their shoes or whatever, I don't care. I'm not going back.
Lone Ranger. Good lord, folks. I got so sick of that train. I liked most of the playset, and I really liked filling them Cadavish boys full of lead, but THAT TRAIN.
We usually played at night, and my wife fell asleep more than once while we went around and around on that teeth-grinding train track.

rank_0
PlummyPress
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Postby Elmo STM » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:47 pm

The only play sets I didn't finish while playing was pirates and incredibles. Pirates because I didn't like sailing and incredible because I found it the most tedious.

Never got to finish lone ranger but only due to time restraints.

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby BenFleischman » Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:51 am

The Incredibles was my least favorite. I love the movie, but the playset didnt feel like the movie to me. I wish it would've had more exploration and some buildings you can actually enter. And there wasnt even a residential district.

rank_250_ftb
BenFleischman
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Postby Romulus77 » Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:10 am

I wonder if Disney will release an Incredibles sequel-ish Toy Box that could cover some of that. A house for the Parrs, Bob's office, Door to Syndrome's island, etc.

rank_1500_ftb
Romulus77

Previous

Return to Disney Infinity gameplay related general discussions