Help stuck on Toy Story in Space

any gameplay related general discussions that are not questions or help go in this forum

Help stuck on Toy Story in Space

Postby commish61 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:53 pm

My daughter and me have done every mission in the city, we can find. The one that is really getting me is the goo teleporter and jet pack still hasnt unlocked I got all the buildings already but she really wants the jetpack. Whenever we click to go to the mission givers besides the one we got right now the arrow practicaly goes outside city behind a wall I went under the town and still it was under. Then sometimes the arrow pops up telling me to go to the goo place that the piggy bank sent me on and when we go in it says to go back. Also only one mission is available now the one where you dress up one as trixie and the other one as a unicorn and I havent got all the pieces for the unicorn. When I click show me it pops up to top of the map which is only accesible via jetpack which is what I want anyway. Can someone please help us we have been playing 9 hours spent 3 or 5 trying to figure this out. Thank you to anyone in advance.
commish61
Main Console: Xbox One

Re: Help stuck on Toy Story in Space

Postby Nanashidesu » Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:24 pm

Have you tried going into the combat simulator?
Beating a mission there will cause an earthquake that opens a new path that leads to a volcano.
Do a few missions there and the jetpack is yours.
Why is your font so freakishly big?
Why are you reading this in my voice?

rank_50
Nanashidesu
NN ID:

Postby commish61 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:18 pm

Thanks for answering, stay with me if possible as Im clueless wondering if I got a glitched world or something, I did the combat simulator practice and first 3 the other 3 havent popped up, when i put find mission giver sometimes it tells me to go there and when i go in it tells me to go back out, if i do all 3 missions and the training again do you think it will work?
commish61

Postby commish61 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:04 pm

never mind i finally figured it out lol
commish61

Postby tangled&tron » Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:08 pm

^ What was it? I remember getting stuck in the TS playset 3 times.

1.) Not doing all the Toy Combat Simulator missions.
2.) Not buying the Teleport station and using it to teleport to the other area to do stuff.
3.) Not going to goo canyon on my own after the earthquake since there is no arrow pointing to it.

rank_1000_ftb
tangled&tron

Postby commish61 » Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:03 am

i went to goo canyon and thought i finished the quest but i didnt,,,the split screen had us confused coz i was playing with my daughter, i suggest doing it by yourself so you have the full screen
commish61

Return to Disney Infinity gameplay related general discussions