Incredibles playset missions

any gameplay related general discussions that are not questions or help go in this forum

Incredibles playset missions

Postby jwitt418 » Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:25 am

So we recently bought the game. So still learning what we can do and how the game works. Me and my daughter were playing the incredible play set with Mrs. Incredible and violet. After about 2 missions, the one where you remove the tows people from the rubble, the green arrows are no longer leading us what to do next. Is this normal? Is there something we should do next? Right now its playing as a open world sandbox with no missions and nothing to do. Please help

rank_0
jwitt418

Re: Incredibles playset missions

Postby tangled&tron » Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:14 pm

I think you have to talk to people (the one with symbols over their heads) to open up missions and then do those missions or buy some toys to open up more missions... sometimes the green arrow will disappear by accident though, so you might have to talk to the mission giver again and re-select "show me" to get the green arrow back. It's been a while since I've played any playsets though... so my memory on how they work is a bit fuzzy.

rank_1000_ftb
tangled&tron

Re: Incredibles playset missions

Postby dnamertz » Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:55 am

You might not even have to talk to the mission giver again to get the green arrow back. if you go to the Mission Log menu and reselect the mission, you can select "show me" and it will bring the green arrow back. There is also a selection to "show nearest missioin giver" in case you need to find someone else to give you another mission.

rank_50
dnamertz

Return to Disney Infinity gameplay related general discussions