Will we get the ability to "swap" outfits?

any gameplay related general discussions that are not questions or help go in this forum

Will we get the ability to "swap" outfits?

Postby buckmana » Sat May 18, 2013 6:51 am

I'm not sure if this is a planned feature of Disney Infinity, but it would be interesting to see.

In a NickToons game, there is a mechanoid named Jenny.
In her cartoon show, she usually had bluish green "clothing", but for a special party, she went to an autodetailer and got repainted red with a flame paintjob.

In the game, you had the ability to swap between her blue oufit and her red outfit.

That would be nice to see in Infinity, the ability to change the outfit of your character at a selection screen.

For most of them it wouldn't be practical, but for Mirage, it would be useful.

I've seen her in 3 different outfits, her business suit, her black dress and her battlesuit.

Those first two wouldn't be very good in action, but might have merit elsewhere, if she's not fighting.

rank_1000
buckmana
Main Console: PS3

Re: Will we get the ability to "swap" outfits?

Postby Fluggerbutter » Sat May 18, 2013 1:57 pm

The idea of changing outfits is fun! This would work with lots of Disney characters. You can have rags or ball gown options for princesses, regular Jack Skellington or Santa Jack. That stuff would be cool. Although with this type of game and knowing Disney, they'd probably do it as a variant figure that unlocks the costume....which I would also love!

rank_100
Fluggerbutter
Main Console: PS3

Return to Disney Infinity gameplay related general discussions