2.0 Skill Tree

any gameplay related general discussions that are not questions or help go in this forum

2.0 Skill Tree

Postby JustNCredible » Sat May 03, 2014 1:25 am

I'm not sure why but it doesn't seem like anyone is talking about the 2.0 event. I mean I can't find hardly any topics on this forum about it, what's up with that?

Anyway, I'm making this thread in regards to the awesome skill tree design that we will be getting in the 2.0 overhaul. The first question that comes to mind is about our previous characters. Every report mentions that they will be getting access to the new skill tree, but one says that it will be a shortened version, which would kind of demean them compared . Can anyone who was there comment on the impression they got? Toops?

EDIT:
Just found out they released the event video on their youtube channel, I guess I'll judge for myself lol.
Movie Magic Video Contest Grand Prize Winner: Battle In The Locker

rank_500_ftb
JustNCredible
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Re: 2.0 Skill Tree

Postby Musicboy74 » Sat May 03, 2014 3:57 am

You're not seeing any topics because there is a "One Topic for Everything" topic here.
Want to join the Disney Infinity Fans Steam group? Click the globe icon!

Lotso
Musicboy74
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby toops » Sat May 03, 2014 4:15 am

It was my biggest question leaving the event. They didn't really say anything about the old characters and the skill trees at the event and they all had interviews immediately after so I couldn't ask. Only time will tell I guess.

I know some other sites are saying they will but there aren't any sources for it so id still like to get an official word down the road

rank_deputy_etch
toops
Main Console: PS3

Postby Jack Frost » Sat May 03, 2014 6:55 am

I'm really hoping that they do. I feel like some of the old characters could've had way better moves. Buzz could've had the star command wrist laser, woody could've had some kind of pistol, jessie could've had a cool lasso, I feel like sully should've had more brawler type moves and Randy could've had more melee moves considering his speed and some emphasis on constriction would've been nice too (considering he wrapped his body around sully's neck in Monsters Inc and nearly killed him LOL)

Overall, I would love if the skill trees would make it so the 98239482394823 characters with shoulder charge and shoulder charge-esque basic attacks would be able to deliver a more diverse and complex combat experience.

rank_100_ftb
Jack Frost
Main Console: PS4

Return to Disney Infinity gameplay related general discussions