Ralph and Elsa

any gameplay related general discussions that are not questions or help go in this forum

Ralph and Elsa

Postby Stitch fan 98 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:33 pm

So I was recently playing DI 1.0 on the wii with my 8 year old brother. I was playing as Ralph and he was playing as Elsa. We were trying to recreate the ice castle from frozen, and I walked over to where Elsa was and when my avatar got close to Elsa he said something like "gosh! you sure are pretty" in an embarrassed voice like how figures from the same franchise talk to each other except Ralph and Elsa are NOT from the same franchise! So what's up with this? Has anybody else had this happen? Does Ralph have a secret crush on Elsa? ;) Please tell me, I'm so confused! (BTW he did it a seconed time yesterday, to Elsa again, and he has never said that to any other character)

rank_0
Stitch fan 98
Main Console: Xbox 360

Re: Ralph and Elsa

Postby Quasimod0 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:34 pm

Ralph has a lot of reactions to other characters. Whether they are from his movie or not! :)

rank_500
Quasimod0
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Elmo STM » Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:37 pm

All the characters interact with each other in the toy box, its the little touches that make the game great

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Infinityfan » Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:10 pm

This is one thing I love about DI, and it's been confirmed some 1.0 characters will interact with 2.0 ones, also 2.0 with 2.0! :D

rank_2000_ftb
Infinityfan
Main Console: Xbox One
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Return to Disney Infinity gameplay related general discussions