Walmart exclusive Marvel album

if there is a Disney Infinity item that you want that is not a power disc post an ad in this forum
DO NOT post power disc want ads instead please look to see what is available in the power disc sections

Walmart exclusive Marvel album

Postby The Disney Dork » Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:18 am

Hey guys, I'm looking to purchase the Walmart exclusive Marvel power disc album! It doesn't need to be new in the package, but I'd like it to at least have the included discs with it. In case you don't know what I'm talking about, it's the big album similar to the Disney Originals one, with Captain America and most of the Avengers on the front. It was a Walmart Exclusive, and I can't seem to find it anywhere. If you have it and are willing to sell it PLEASE let me know, pm me and I'm sure we can work something out! I can be flexible with the price and I'll definitely be able to work something out with you if you have what I'm looking for!

My Walmart is completely out of them, I've been checking. If your local Walmart has some still in stock and you could pick one up for me, that'd be great and I'll gladly pay full price plus shipping for it! Thanks again guys, I hope you can help me out!

rank_250
The Disney Dork
Main Console: Wii U

Return to Disney Infinity wanted items - not power discs