Wanted Magic Band (I am in Australia)

if there is a Disney Infinity item that you want that is not a power disc post an ad in this forum
DO NOT post power disc want ads instead please look to see what is available in the power disc sections

Wanted Magic Band (I am in Australia)

Postby Oberon70 » Mon May 19, 2014 6:53 am

Okay, I would love to travel to Disney but that is still a ways off due to airfare costing $6,500 Australian dollars to fly. But it will happen:).

Anyway I am wanted the Disney Magic Band, but currently the ones on ebay are very expensive to post. Hoping someone could help me out.

rank_0
Oberon70
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Re: Wanted Magic Band (I am in Australia)

Postby infin.ET » Mon May 19, 2014 7:13 am

first welcome to the forum :)

I don't have a magic band, and I don't expect cheap prices for it anywhere, but you may want to check this thread to get help from somebody with a band to unlock you dragons gate:

viewtopic.php?t=3590

rank_0
infin.ET

Postby Oberon70 » Mon May 19, 2014 7:57 am

hmmm..don't expect cheap price..watching a few on Ebay - but some rip you off on postage. I may have to have it sent to my brothers house in Alabama. Then he can post it to me.

rank_0
Oberon70
PSN ID:

Postby Oberon70 » Mon May 19, 2014 10:45 pm

It will likely be a few weeks before I get it as my brother is going on vacation (School Term is ending). What I have read on the forums is that you don't get to keep everything that the band offers if you link up with someone online?

All ebay sends items US Priority Service which means about $20.00 Postage on top of the item. I am happy for an item to be sent 1st class.

I am currently waiting for my Crystal Mickey Mouse to finish off all my crystal characters and a few more power disk. I was looking also to get the Albums, but the only one available in Australia is the series 1. I am going to pick one up today, but then have to pay high price to get series album here. I haven't seen a series 3 album yet.

rank_0
Oberon70
PSN ID:

Postby PirateSteven » Mon May 19, 2014 10:48 pm

You absolutely get to keep all four items that the band offers if someone puts their magic band on their base during a shared toy box session.

rank_deputy_ftb_10_lenny
PirateSteven
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Postby Oberon70 » Mon May 19, 2014 10:51 pm

Okay I will browse the forum more... to see what 4 items there are? I thought you didn't get to keep the land and sky theme:) but if you do then I will see if someone can share with me...I am new to having to share as I haven't started to build any toy boxes yet..still playing through the playsets.
I wonder how that will transfer to 2.0? as I am getting it on the PS4 - so tired of the pauses on the PS3 version.

rank_0
Oberon70
PSN ID:

Postby Sheriff Woody » Mon May 19, 2014 10:55 pm

this video shows things being unlocked ...

... unless you want a physical band to add to your collection there is no need to purchase one.

Sheriff
Sheriff Woody
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Return to Disney Infinity wanted items - not power discs