SorcererMickey, Disney Infinity Toy Box Artist

Disney Infinity Fans exclusive interviews

SorcererMickey, Disney Infinity Toy Box Artist

Postby PirateSteven » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:17 pm

On behalf of all of the interested Disney Infinity Fans we asked SorcererMickey some questions.

What is your real name?

Christopher

What is the origin story of your Toy Box submission username?

BlueSpideyDude...I love Disney and Spiderman, and my favorite color is blue.

What made you decide to buy Disney Infinity?

I heard that Disney Interactive was going to release a sandbox game similar to the Toy Story 3 video game, titled Disney Infinity. I am a big fan of that genre of games, and I collect action figures and Vinlymations. So the toy concept seemed cool and appealed to me. I bought the game when it was released.

What is your favorite play set and why?

My favorite play set is Toy Story in Space because my favorite Toy Story character is Buzz Lightyear. The game being based in space with star command was cool since we saw Woody's Round Up in the Toy Story 3 video game. That play set also has some of the best packs and tools.

Who is your favorite Disney Infinity character and why?

Sorcerer Aprentice Mickey is my favorite because I watched a lot of Mickey Mouse cartoons when I was younger. I am a big fan of Fantasia especially, and I especially enjoy the Sorcerers Apprentice segment. I can also do a pretty good Mickey Mouse voice impression.

Which character would you like to see included that hasn't already been and why?

I would like to see Ferb added to Disney Infinity because it's weird only having Phineas and Agent P, but no Ferb. The show is called Phineas and Ferb. Plus Ferb is awesome.

When you hear of a new challenge, what steps do you take to make your idea for a Toy Box a reality?

I only enter a Toy Box challenge, if it is one that I am interested in. The first step I take is what do I want my toy box to look like. When I have decided the theme, I start building. I always test it to make sure it's possible to make every jump and that every creativity toy works. If I am recreating a castle or palace, I research photos to make them look accurate.

Image Image
Image Image

How long did each of your featured Toy Boxes take to build?

Each of my toy boxes usually take 2-3 days to build.

What do you consider to be your specialty when building Toy Boxes?

My specialty when building is probably Structures and parkour

What is your favorite Toy Box that you have built?

My favorite toy box I made is The Pride Lands.

What is your favorite Toy Box that someone else has built?

My favorite tox box that someone else built is crazybynick's Indiana Jones toy box because it is basically what my toy box would of been like if I had finished it.

What are some of your classic Toy Boxes that have not been a featured top 5 Toy Box?

Well a lot of my toy boxes are ones I make for fun, but the toy box that I submitted for the Toy Story challenge and the North Pole challenge did not get selected as a featured toy box. Even though those two toy boxes did not get selected, I had fun building them and that is what counts.

What is your dream Toy Box challenge?

My dream toy box challenge would be a Toon Challenge because I've been working on a ToonTown toy box, and it would be perfect for a challenge of that theme.

Share a story of adversity from when you were building one of your Toy Boxes that you had to overcome.

My Indiana Jones toybox never got submitted because I didn't have time to finish it, and I had a bad case of builders block. I just excepted the fact that it could not be submitted into the Disney Parks Challenge.

Share a funny story from when you were building one of your Toy Boxes.

When I was building my Halloween toy box, I played it and I couldn't beat my parkour and I was thinking who would make something like this, oh yeah me...LOL.

rank_deputy_ftb_10_lenny
PirateSteven
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Re: SorcererMickey, Disney Infinity Toy Box Artist

Postby Chewbacca » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:20 pm

cool
Chewie is best character

rank_1250
Chewbacca
Main Console: Wii U
NN ID:

Postby itstimechicken » Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:38 am

The interview is finally, answers on the short side but understandable :D
Featured Toy Boxes: Extreme Racing, Most Wanted, Mulan's Race

rank_250_ftb
itstimechicken
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Postby tangled&tron » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:21 am

^ You totally sounded like how Yoda backward talks in your reply just then. :lol:

@SorcererMickey - What does parkour mean exactly? And I agree about Ferb... even though I think Perry is a much better character, it is definitely weird just seeing Phineas building stuff in the toy box... you always kinda expect Ferb to just show up at anytime and help out like he usually does. :lol:

rank_1000_ftb
tangled&tron

Postby Wreck-it-Jack » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:23 am

@tangled&tron

parkour is basically jumping from blocks to other blocks.
Hiya There

rank_0
Wreck-it-Jack
Main Console: PS4

Postby tangled&tron » Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:48 am

^ Ahhh... so it basically means platforming level design. IMO builders who put a lot of difficult jumping into their levels are pure evil. :lol: Yah, I'm not good at 3D platformers... even with double jump I am horrible at it... especially when I have to make a quick jump under pressure... I always end up jumping short and falling to my death. :lol: So for me the crow pack is like Perseus's sword and helmet... a gift sent straight from the gods. :lol:

rank_1000_ftb
tangled&tron

Return to Disney Infinity interviews