Vault Of Villains, Disney Infinity Toy Box Artist

Disney Infinity Fans exclusive interviews

Re: Vault Of Villains, Disney Infinity Toy Box Artist

Postby IronFist00 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:18 am

Vault of Villains always seems to be on Toy Box TV, so I assume you are great Toy Box artists. I love Ratatouille also, we should have a Remmy figure.

rank_0
IronFist00
Main Console: Wii U
NN ID:

Postby Vault Of Villains » Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:51 pm

@ironfist00 Glad you enjoyed our Ratatouillle toy box, think it did come out well. But do agree that a Remy figure would be awesome. And now we've got Tinkerbell who knows what the future could bring us. As for having our name on toy box a bit, believe me it isn't easy getting featured once let alone four weeks in A row (anyone know if that a new record?). And each week it constantly gets harder and more difficult coming up with new ways to use those logic toys.
22 featured toy boxes, latest
VENICE: Saint Mark's Square- famous cities

rank_100_ftb_10
Vault Of Villains
Main Console: Xbox 360

Postby Mr. Skeleton » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:42 pm

That's gotta be a new record.

rank_500
Mr. Skeleton
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Vault Of Villains » Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:30 am

This week we got our OLAF'S SHOW featured for the Olaf in summer challenge, which brings us our 5th featured toy box in a row and 13th featured overall.

Really glad you guys get to play this one because it was originally only set up for one player, but when my daughter played it she wanted to beat me on it so a new two player version was made. This one also features my fist try at Toy Boxamation when the block art Olafs are switch through a sequence using the cameras to make him look like he is dancing. I don't think it turned out to badly.

Did always say that I would stop when I hit 13 wins as when Disney did the Villains special for Halloween they used 13 villains. But I will admit that I don't think I'm going to stop any time soon. Hopefully will be making toy box's for 1.0 until these challenges stop and the 2.0 begin.

And on a different topic, we have officially got our passports so will now be part of the Toy Box Summit taking place at Avalance in Salt Lake City next week and get first hands on experience on the new Toy Box building system in 2.0. Who knew that being obsessed with the Horned King ad a child has given me the opportunity to fly to America to work on a game with Disney that my own children love.
22 featured toy boxes, latest
VENICE: Saint Mark's Square- famous cities

rank_100_ftb_10
Vault Of Villains
Main Console: Xbox 360

Postby jose.abalos » Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:56 pm

The opinions posted here are my own, and not my employer's.

Mickey
jose.abalos
Main Console: PS3

Previous

Return to Disney Infinity interviews