Nintendo (Universal Studios Rides & Park General)

Nintendo (Universal Studios Rides & Park General)

Postby SugarGuyWrecker » Sun May 10, 2015 6:58 am

A few days ago, Universal Parks and Resorts did the unthinkable and on May 6th 2015 one of our most wanted Nintendo-related dreams came true through the power of the internet.

After years of waiting and months of negotiations about how to expand Nintendo IPs beyond games the right way along with months of negotiations between Universal Studios and Nintendo, for the first time ever, our dream of a Nintendoland theme park much like the Wii U game, has come true and will do so through the power of being a part of Universal Studios!

This is what they had to say about the partnership with Nintendo on their blog the day it was announced.

"I’m thrilled to share that Nintendo and Universal Parks & Resorts today announced plans to bring the world of Nintendo to life at Universal theme parks.

Together, these two storytelling giants will create spectacular, dedicated experiences based on Nintendo’s wildly popular games, characters and worlds.

The agreement brings two icons of entertainment together and represents a significant partnership for Nintendo as it expands the reach and popularity of its characters and intellectual property.

Universal theme parks offer incredibly popular, innovative themed family entertainment experiences based on compelling stories and characters – using powerful storytelling and innovative technology. Nintendo has created remarkable and imaginative worlds filled with captivating stories and beloved characters.

Now, for the first time, those stories and characters will be brought to life in entirely new ways—only at Universal theme parks.

The immersive experiences will include major attractions at Universal’s theme parks and will feature Nintendo’s most famous characters and games.

More details will be announced in the future, as the Nintendo and Universal creative teams work to create specific concepts.”

Source: Universal Parks and Resorts Official Blog

Watch out guys as this could mean great things for Nintendo fans who been wanting this to happen for years and may result in all traces of Marvel being removed from the Universal Studios Parks to make way for Nintendo in the Universal Studios Parks.

It could also result in Universal Giving Marvel's theme Park Rights to Disney so they can be able to make a Marvel Park that has Rides, Attractions and Cast Members that interact with each other and the other cast members inside the Disney Parks that may or may not be announced at D23 Expo 2015 that sounds very likely considering the Nintendo-Universal Theme Park Deal.

Since this is happening, it is shaping up to be a pretty astounding year for us Nintendo fans and may also end up the same way for us Disney fans and Marvel Fans.

Discuss down bellow about the Nintendo-Universal deal and/or what this means for Disney/Marvel in this situation!
Groot IIII Am Groot!(This is Fun!)"

Anna " Agreed!"

rank_1500
SugarGuyWrecker
Location: Element Animation's The Crack! Sanctuary when I need it.
Main Console: Wii U
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Re: Nintendo (Universal Studios Rides & Park)

Postby Randall Boggs » Sun May 10, 2015 11:04 pm

I was literally talking about what a real life Nintendo theme park would include with a friend last week! I think a DK Country mine cart rollercoaster sounds pretty cool, along with Mario Kart go-karting!

I'd love to see some kind of simulation ride similar to Star Tours, but maybe Star Fox!

I'm too excited!
SSB Mewtwo Launch Party!
Click the globe icon to join!

rank_1500
Randall Boggs
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Re: Nintendo (Universal Studios Rides & Park General)

Postby SugarGuyWrecker » Sun May 10, 2015 11:44 pm

I remember watching a YouTube Video about this and the guy in the video suggested a Star Fox Rollercoaster.

So wouldn't it be cool if there was a Star Fox Rollercoaster The Barrel Roll which involves you doing a Barrel Roll throughout the Ride?
Groot IIII Am Groot!(This is Fun!)"

Anna " Agreed!"

rank_1500
SugarGuyWrecker
Location: Element Animation's The Crack! Sanctuary when I need it.
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Randall Boggs » Sun May 10, 2015 11:46 pm

Yeah, they'd blare on the speakers, really loud, "Do a barrel roll!" And the ride would start.
SSB Mewtwo Launch Party!

rank_1500
Randall Boggs
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Infinite Mickey » Mon May 11, 2015 2:04 am

^Mayhe it could replace hulk?
Proud Wii U owner, and thinks that the console is the perfect Next Gen.

rank_1500_ftb
Infinite Mickey
NN ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby Randall Boggs » Mon May 11, 2015 2:12 am

Is it officially confirmed that they're getting rid of the Marvel stuff?
SSB Mewtwo Launch Party!

rank_1500
Randall Boggs
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Infinite Mickey » Mon May 11, 2015 3:02 am

^No, but it's close to guaranteed that something will be done about the useless area they have there.
Proud Wii U owner, and thinks that the console is the perfect Next Gen.

rank_1500_ftb
Infinite Mickey
NN ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby Randall Boggs » Mon May 11, 2015 3:11 am

Nintendoland might go there, then!
SSB Mewtwo Launch Party!

rank_1500
Randall Boggs
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby BenFleischman » Mon May 11, 2015 4:25 am

Oh my gosh a Star Tours-esque StarFox simulation would be amazing! I wonder what kind of attraction they could do for Zelda. A coaster doesn't seem fitting to me...

rank_250_ftb
BenFleischman
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Next

Return to other theme parks and cruises