Nintendo (Universal Studios Rides & Park General)

Re: Nintendo (Universal Studios Rides & Park General)

Postby Randall Boggs » Mon May 11, 2015 4:32 am

^Yeah, I can't think of anything for Zelda. Maybe just a restaurant or gift shop. :?
SSB Mewtwo Launch Party!
Click the globe icon to join!

rank_1500
Randall Boggs
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Stitch » Mon May 11, 2015 10:50 pm

Zelda must be like one of those rides like Spiderman or Transformers, where you take a vehicle into the action itself.
Mario could be a large and long tube, and you could drop up and down, kind of like the Dr. Doom ride (In fact, it could replace it easily).

rank_1500
Stitch
Main Console: PS4

Postby Randall Boggs » Tue May 12, 2015 12:05 am

I can see it being like the Harry Potter Hogwarts ride, where you fly around an open space with a giant screen in front of you.

You'd take the role of a fairy, and fly around Hyrule.

You'd fly next to Link on Epona in Hyrule Field, see Zelda playing an instrument in Hyrule Castle, go through valleys, and witness an epic battle between Ganon and Link!

Then again, they could do the exact same thing with a Soarin' type ride! Imagine that! Soarin' Over Hyrule!
SSB Mewtwo Launch Party!

rank_1500
Randall Boggs
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Stitch » Tue May 12, 2015 12:33 am

I definitely feel Link deserves a more cinematic based ride, considering how much more story driven the game is compared to others. A simple coaster doesn't do it justice. Soarin' over Hyrule would be cool, but just as you said, a "Harry Potter" ride experience would be amazing. I love that ride, rode it last Summer when we went to WDW and Universal. I also rode the Gringotts ride and I loved that too!

Star Fox is perfect for a coaster or a Star Tours like ride. I would rather have a coaster indoors that could be similar to Space Mountain. Specifically so we can literally do a Barrel Roll! Maybe they can have a screen on the coaster karts that will show Falco and Slippy Toad giving you instructions just like the game!
So many possibilities. I honestly am brimming with excitement. Who knows, if it is popular enough ( it will be ) they might make a Nintendo theme park as an addition to Universal, like Harry Potter! Or is that what they are already doing? I am not sure if they are only doing a couple rides or an entire section. I hope it is an entire section!

rank_1500
Stitch
Main Console: PS4

Postby Randall Boggs » Tue May 12, 2015 12:34 am

It is an entire section, but who knows how big it'll be. It can range from 3-15 rides…
SSB Mewtwo Launch Party!

rank_1500
Randall Boggs
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby fdanielix » Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:28 pm

Let's not forget Nintendo likes to do things different. Maybe they'll create a game like the one from Nintendoland, not just rollercoasters and classic theme park rides.
20 Featured
Toy Boxes:

Caleb Dume: Face The Past
Curse Lift-Off

rank_1500_ftb_10
fdanielix
Main Console: Wii U
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Previous

Return to other theme parks and cruises