Captain America Factory Defect

each forum member is allowed ONE topic to share photographs and information relating to their own Disney Infinity collection and ONE topic in each of the custom and fan art sub-forums

Captain America Factory Defect

Postby captinmarvel » Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:17 am

Hi, i have found a factory defect disney infinity Captain America.
It was packaged without the shield that is usually attached to his arm. It still looks cool and certainly different from the other captain america infinities. You can see more of the figure and his costume and the shield was defiantly not included. It stood out on the shelf among hundreds of others, i was just first to notice. I would think if you owned a set you would like to own this "version". Is it unique? Should it be on ebay? any info would be great:)

rank_0
captinmarvel
Main Console: PS4

Re: Captain America Factory Defect

Postby caspartt » Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:52 pm

I have seen a cool custom where someone used Captain America to make Bucky (aka the winter solider). You would have to remove the shield to do that so this might be useful if someone wanted to try doing the same.

rank_100
caspartt
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Elmo STM » Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:14 pm

Cool. You might get a few quid for it, I've seen defective amiibos go into the hundreds!!

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby captinmarvel » Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:22 am

Yeah if I was a collector and had them all I would want this one, especially if it is one of a kind. Or even marvel fans, I'm open to offers:) it's perfect condition in factory sealed package, and still looks like a awsome Captain America figurine for a collection, especial next to the origional!

rank_0
captinmarvel

Postby coffee » Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:54 pm

I wouldn't sell it quite yet. When 4.0 comes up - people will be offering high amounts of money. I would keep it either way if I were you.
But first... coffee.

rank_0
coffee
Main Console: Xbox 360
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby captinmarvel » Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:10 am

Thanks for the replies!:) Yeah who knows, it stood out to me. Unsure what to do, will prob sell to a collector or fan tho and let them enjoy it. Just wanted to see if anyone new anymore info.

rank_0
captinmarvel

Return to Disney Infinity collections, customs and fan art