X-Men Infi90s Fan Art

each forum member is allowed ONE topic to share photographs and information relating to their own Disney Infinity collection and ONE topic in each of the custom and fan art sub-forums

X-Men Infi90s Fan Art

Postby Hec » Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:25 pm

Hi everyone, my first post here. I'm both a fan of the Infinity games, figures, and many of the great properties previously and currently owned by Disney. Last December I ended up with a sizeable collection of figures and decided to give some love to a property that for many reasons, better or worse, hasn't seen the infinity treatment. I'm of course talking about X-Men... with great power comes great responsibility I heard somewhere. I have some small form of mutant power in my hands, I can make things in the computer, more specifically graphics and digital sculptures.

My work experience is in the video games industry and in the miniatures, collectibles and toys fields. As a fan of both X-Men and the infinity games I went ahead and took the liberty to make these and find out for myself what these characters could look like in the infinity games. Maybe some of you saw these already at infinity inquirer and other sites, but here they go now:

do not link to large images
Images larger than 550x550 will be cropped in certain browsers and screen resolutions. Even when using spoilers to hide them do not link to images larger than 550x550. If you need to link to external images they should not be larger than 550x550 pixels. External images larger than 550x550 pixels will be removed or edited.

More images and angles can be found here

Last, if you're curious to any extent on how these were made, you can check out the videos I made on the making of, hope these show up:

Thanks for checking them out.

-Hec

rank_0
Hec
Main Console: Wii U

Re: X-Men Infi90s Fan Art

Postby caspartt » Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:22 am

Welcome to the forums Hec.

I love these sculpts, if you ever consider 3d printing them please let me know!

rank_100
caspartt
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Re: X-Men Infi90s Fan Art

Postby Zurg » Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:37 am

I saw them on tumblr and FREAKED OUT!
You definitily got the style down!

rank_50
Zurg
Main Console: PS3