mr jenzie's ever growing army

each forum member is allowed ONE topic to share photographs and information relating to their own Disney Infinity collection and ONE topic in each of the custom and fan art sub-forums

Re: mr jenzie's ever growing army

Postby BionicKoalaBoy » Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:39 pm

I never really got what the Jack-o-lantern disc was, and it wasn't until I tried to 'collect' the discs more seriously that I properly discovered it. It's brilliant, so much better than all the 'gliding' cloaks and wing discs. I love to use it with yoda, as it's like his repulsor-lift chair from the prequels! :) ( It's also like The Mekon's chair from Dan Dare. ) :)

Also, I don't know if you mentioned having Kylo Ren FX, but I bought him today as he's £6.99 in GAME ( UK ). They're even 3for2 if you wanted to trade or sell-on as spares and make a little dough to help the collection along.

rank_250
BionicKoalaBoy
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby mr jenzie » Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:31 pm

hehe i do have KRfx, he's on the list
except JUDY HOPPS and NICK WILDE, who are not on the list
i ar idiot
TWO more figures to get now .....

and i started playing TOY BOX SPEEDWAY today, now that's a way to power-up!

oh and i still have a LOT of my eagle magazines, bought them from the start of the reissue up to the end, and the ONLY one i missed was the one with the action force figure, since i got my newsagent to keep them but we went on holiday and my mum always cancelled the orders for our magazines!
:?

rank_50
mr jenzie
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby BionicKoalaBoy » Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:37 am

I started buying the re-issue, was it 1982? ( I was 9 ) The one with the 'space spinner' frisbee on the front. DOOMLORD gave me such the heebie-jeebies I didn't buy any more after the 1st issue! I had nightmares! ;)

I have no idea why I've posted a picture. It's all coming flooding back!!! :lol:

Oh and I love toybox speedway. I didn't do this, but a tip to collect the collectables in the stadium - Use a flying character, as you don't need to drive to collect them. It will save a lot of time not having to do boosted jumps and stuff.

rank_250
BionicKoalaBoy
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby mr jenzie » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:10 pm

as for the getting the rings by flying ..... ALREADY DONE :mrgreen: was wondering if that worked too, and it did! pity you can't get the monster truck tyres on a bike 8-)

didn't drive all the courses thought, up to the halloween town one, the agrabah was a tough start, then that flipping unforgiving gravity falls track .....

rank_50
mr jenzie
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby BionicKoalaBoy » Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:54 pm

Yeah my son tried all the vehicles to see if they changed. It's a pity something else doesn't happen to the non-wheeled or 2 wheeled vehicles - Like big bumpers or a spolier. And Gravity falls... with you there - watch the other racers and make sure you use the short-cuts. But It does take more skillful driving than any other I think. The last lap when the trees change near the end! You just have to persevere ( or get an 8 year old to do it for you! ). I was actually sad to see the end of Speedway when I completed it, as once the achievements are yours, the single player game doesn't seem to have much point any more. No Infinity game has much depth, but we're still playing Wii mario kart 8 years on still unlocking characters! :P

rank_250
BionicKoalaBoy
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby mr jenzie » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:21 pm

finally gave in and bought the FINDING DORY PLAYSET, didn't think it would go down to £20 soon enough :?
and that leaves just one .....

rank_50
mr jenzie
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby BionicKoalaBoy » Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:04 pm

Yeah I still haven't committed. £25 for a 'dead' game, when I could put the money towards something else.

I haven't seen it reduced yet, but my local GAME store has removed all Infinity stock from store, not even reduced it, just gone...

I'm not gonna panic though, as I don't think it was just the hardcore buying Nemo and Dory. Second hand Nemo is about £8 at present, and i'm sure the light users will be selling their playsets and clearing out soon. Post-Christmas everything devalues and is cheaper to pick up.

I would think by then pre-owned Nemo and Dory will be about £5-8 each, and the playset pieces about a fiver.

rank_250
BionicKoalaBoy
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby mr jenzie » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:21 pm

just waiting for NEMO to come down in price ..... i've been saying that for TWO MONTHS NOW :? still £12.99 in stores .....

that saying, just as i posted that yesterday, i popped onto the CEX site and had a squash about .....

THEN I WENT UP TO SAUCHIEHALL STREET GLASGOW to spend money!!! first to CEX (cex) then on the off chance CASH CONVERTERS (cc)

and what a haul i did got :mrgreen:

first a lonesome figure

CRYSTAL LIGHTNING MCQUEEN (cex)

then some power disc friends

ASTRO BLASTERS SPACE CRUISER (cc)
FROZEN FLOURISH (cc)
ALIEN SYMBIOTE (cex)
BLACK PANTHER'S VIBRANIUM KNIVES (cex)
GROOT'S VIEW (cex)
LEW ZEALAND'S BOOMERANG FISH (cc)
ALICE IN WONDERLAND'S CATERPILLAR (cex)
MEDUSA'S SWAMP MOBILE (cex)
U.S.S. SWINETREK (cex)
AERIAL AREA RUG (cex)
NEVERLAND (cex)

fantastic haul i may say ..... EXCEPT .....

the silly idiots mixed up NOT ONLY captain marvel team up with flipping IRON PATRIOT TEAM UP :roll: but they sold me the WRONG WRONG WRONG disc, and now i have two VIEW FROM THE SUIT's!

eejits, i'll get them ;)

rank_50
mr jenzie
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Elmo STM » Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:42 pm

Not sure who all is included but 3.0 figures are 3 for 2 in store sainsburys - works out at under £4 a figure which is the best uk deal at the minute

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity collections, customs and fan art