J03Y's Collection

each forum member is allowed ONE topic to share photographs and information relating to their own Disney Infinity collection and ONE topic in each of the custom and fan art sub-forums

J03Y's Collection

Postby J03Y » Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:05 am

Okay, so my collection isn't as big as some people's on here but I'm trying to save up. I'm thinking of having a buying spree in October when there's more than just Series 1 available. I do want to get Power Discs whenever possible as of right now.

Discs:
- Rapunzel Kingdom Terrain (came in Starter)
- Alice In Wonderland Sky
- Stitch's Blaster
- Finding Nemo Terrain
- Finding Nemo Sky
- Rapunzel's Kingdom Sky

Playsets:
- Starter Pack Sets

Figurines:
- Captain Jack Sparrow
- Sully
- Mr. Incredible
- Elastigirl
- Violet
- Dash
- Davy Jones
- Sheriff Woody

Everything from the Vault Spinner.

rank_100
J03Y

Re: J03Y's Collection

Postby J03Y » Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:26 pm

Hey guys!

Since the last update I've acquired Pride Rock, Monstro the Whale, the Cave of Wonders, the Netherlands windmill as well as some Agrabah palace set pieces and hedge maze pieces. I also have all necessary toys for an effectively dangerous obstacle course, save the masher, spiked floor and lava tiles.

A few days ago I got a Violet Figurine and Nemo terrain and skyline discs. Editing the OP as you read this!

rank_100
J03Y

Postby J03Y » Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:08 pm

Update: yesterday I picked up Dash and Davy Jones at Best Buy along with a new mystery disc pack that included the lantern skyline from Tangled and another disc I already had.

The collection's looking good, I'm just having a creator's block as to what I'm gonna make with all of it lol

rank_100
J03Y

Postby J03Y » Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:13 pm

Update: I've collected all the items from the Vault Spinner now! Also, when I went to Disney World the other day, I got Sheriff Woody firgurine. My friend told me he was gonna get me a couple figurines (against my better judgement, they cost tons of money he shouldn't be throwing around), but I don't know what'll happen there.

I'm hoping to get gift cards for Christmas at Amazon, Best Buy and GameStop so that I can make my list grow! I also plan on buying Sorcerer Mickey in January.

rank_100
J03Y

Return to Disney Infinity collections, customs and fan art