My Custom Character Mods

each forum member is allowed ONE topic to share photographs and information relating to their own Disney Infinity collection and ONE topic in each of the custom and fan art sub-forums

My Custom Character Mods

Postby dino435 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:29 pm

I am currently working on, some custom character mods for Disney Infinity, of course I just mean editing the outside figures, not how they appear in the game (although I want to do that soon). Anyways, here's who I'm working on and whom I'm planning to do:
Syndrome - Dormammu- I thought I would like to introduce some MARVEL Characters into the bunch, and namely, some villains, Dormammu seemed like a great fit for Syndrome, and I'm obviously replacing the hair with fire.
Violet - Ultron- Another MARVEL villain, Ultron is the robotic nemesis of the Avengers, created by Ant-Man. I got rid of Violet's hair, and am working on creating a cartoon android like body for Ultron, also if I did get this texture into the game, the two's powers would match up.
What I plan to do:
Mr. Incredible? - Thanos - I really badly want to do a Thanos figure because the game is called Infinity and Thanos is MARVEL and uses the Infinity Gauntlet. However, I just don't know who to mod, but I'm thinking I want to do Mr. Incredible. His big chin would fit Thanos's detail, and he has huge gloves, which is of course a plus.
Captain Jack - Captain Hook - Main thing holding me back here is that I don't know if I can get another Captain Jack if I mess up.
And that's it everyone, I'll try to post pics as they are made!
dino435

Re: My Custom Character Mods

Postby Soubi » Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:33 pm

One, I have seen Captian Jack online alone for $20

Also, hope we get pictures ^.^

rank_250
Soubi
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Postby troyrking » Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:10 pm

If you do Hook, I would live to see it! Heck, I would love to have it! He is the logical classic figure for them to do. He is timeless and now stars in the hit Jake and the Neverland Pirates so he has current appeal. If they do him, I hope they do the classic version.
troyrking

Postby altiareagle » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:31 am

I'd love to see the pics!
Kinda tired.
Chat with me If you're tired too.

rank_1500
altiareagle
Location: Cushing, Texas. Where the coyotes wail and there isn't a steakhouse. Or Steak.
Main Console: PS3

Return to Disney Infinity collections, customs and fan art