Custom Bases UPDATED 13-2-14 Frozen* LoneRanger Tangled PotC

each forum member is allowed ONE topic to share photographs and information relating to their own Disney Infinity collection and ONE topic in each of the custom and fan art sub-forums

Custom Bases UPDATED 13-2-14 Frozen* LoneRanger Tangled PotC

Postby ArcaneFire » Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:14 am

Hey guys, just thought I'd join in and post pics of my collection :D

Cars

Incredibles

Monsters University

Pirates of the Caribbean

Toy Story in Space

Lone Ranger

Crystal Infinity
Image Image

Toybox Heroes
Image Image
Image Image

All of mine together
need to make some shelves I think

And my separate section for the Crystal Infinite series with the wave 2 disc album

Also here is my first custom base, the Black Pearl from Pirates of the Caribbean, i've cased its design more on the Disney Infinity style than the movie :D

I've updated and altered the Black Pearl, it just felt lacking, so here are the new pics

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

So firstly, i have added 3 cannons and the ship's wheel, I've replaced the pirate flag with a new one and added the sails.
I loved Pumpkinking27's idea of having the IN symbol on the figure placements, but I used the pirate themed one.
And finally i used a matte finish sealer to lock it all in, now it feels complete, I can take a break and let my hair down!

Finished Rapunzel's Tower from Tangled, again I went with the Disney Infinity style more, also had to warp the dimensions to fit Rapunzel without making it too big. the windows warped out of shape during the heating process :( I also have come to the conclusion i need new paintbrushes, preferably ones with fine tips...
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

I might finish the actual tower column, but only if they add a Flynn Rider figure, got an idea for that

Finished my Lone Ranger base, I went for the Jupiter train from the movie and game, the cart has coal n silver in it (supposed to look like that at least) I tried a new method of paper mache with this one, not sure if i am 100% happy with it, will have to keep experimenting with it :D

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

My most recent base, I finished this one a few weeks ago, but had to order some black lights online so I could take the photos while they glow.
For the Frozen base I tried to recapture Elsa's Ice Palace, I got the idea after seeing PumpkinKing's Wreck It Ralph base using perler beads. I used translucent ones to get the crystalline feel on the inside, and tried to make it look like snow on the outside, not 100% finished, as i've ;eft room to add another story if we get a playset piece or new figures in DI2.

rank_50
ArcaneFire
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Re: ArcaneFire's Collection

Postby DarcSMSkid » Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:46 pm

WOW! talk about complete very impressive friend, and mostly to the Ansem figure haha!
"Where's my protein shake MA!!!"

rank_500
DarcSMSkid
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Postby ArcaneFire » Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:11 pm

thanks man, yeah back in the good old days when Kingdom Hearts had those lil mystery boxes of busts, the ghosts are a jack skellington bust as well from KH :D

rank_50
ArcaneFire
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby DarcSMSkid » Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:27 pm

oh really? didn't know that haha…did you get the KH1.5?

rank_500
DarcSMSkid
PSN ID:

Postby ArcaneFire » Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:10 am

Not yet, saving money for more Disney Infinity haha, also needed more WiiU games, so KH will have to wait

rank_50
ArcaneFire
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby DarcSMSkid » Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:25 am

Lol so u bought all the stuff alreadyy but not the actual game yet? Haha

rank_500
DarcSMSkid
PSN ID:

Postby ArcaneFire » Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:43 am

Oh no i have the game, but saving up for more DI stuff, aka power discs for wave 2 and 3, phineas, agent p and crystal mickey.
plus in case any secret characters or dlc :D

rank_50
ArcaneFire
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby DarcSMSkid » Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:51 am

Ohhh u still ddnt start collecting wave 2 PD yet? And the chars isn't all that expensive especially when TRU like to play the BOGO game to draw customers over and over lol, but the pd for wave 3 lol ohh yeah thats gonna be another money waster haha...

rank_500
DarcSMSkid
PSN ID:

Postby ArcaneFire » Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:59 am

Well I live in Australia, so no TRU exclusives, we only have two big game stores that get the exclusive crystals, but the rest are all available everywhere, price difference between them are about $3

rank_50
ArcaneFire
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Next

Return to Disney Infinity collections, customs and fan art