Herbhen's Infinity Collection

each forum member is allowed ONE topic to share photographs and information relating to their own Disney Infinity collection and ONE topic in each of the custom and fan art sub-forums

Herbhen's Infinity Collection

Postby herbhen » Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:18 pm

August 2014 Update

Full Resolution Photo

Missing 1.0 Figures:
D23 Sorcerer Mickey (will likely never own)

Missing 1.0 Discs:
Headless Horseman Horse
Maximus
Wall-E Buy N Large Atmosphere
Rapunzel's Healing
Sorcerer Mickey's Hat
Violet's Force Field

Original Post

Here's my collection, after a lot of work, travelling and hard earned cash I have mostly everything that's available currently in the UK.

I'm going to refrain from listing every individual item as those of you reading more than likely know what a full collection consists of (and you can see what I mostly have from the pictures below) however I am going to note what is not pictured and other random odds and sods that I may acquire as well as items I am missing that are currently available.

For those also interested, I've been collecting since the game first released in August, and opted for the Wii U starter pack.

Collection overview:

Items not pictured/Random odds and sods:

Scrooge Mcduck exclusive disk - no space in binder, didn't opt to get the exclusive binder yet
Disney Infinity Promotional T-shirt
Disney Infinity Promotional Store Banner

Crystal (Infinite) figures:

Missing Items:

C.H.R.O.M.E Damage Increaser (Retailer exclusive) - apparently available from ASDA in the UK, any UK members had any luck in acquiring this?
Tron Terrain and Sky box (Retailer exclusive) - Again not sure if these have popped up in the UK yet, any news or information?

Tangled Maximus Series 2 Disk
Sleepy Hollow Headless Horseman Series 2 Disk

D23 Mickey - Still debating on whether or not its worth the price considering I now have the regular version of the figure.

rank_100
herbhen
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Re: Herbhen's Infinity Collection

Postby Leonabi76 » Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:21 pm

Nice collection @herbhen!

rank_0
Leonabi76
XBL ID:

Postby SugarGuyWrecker » Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:02 am

New guy eh?
Welcome to the forums!
Hope you have an epic time in the Toy box!
Groot IIII Am Groot!(This is Fun!)"

Anna " Agreed!"

rank_1500
SugarGuyWrecker
Location: Element Animation's The Crack! Sanctuary when I need it.
Main Console: Wii U
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby herbhen » Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:00 am

@Leonabi76 - Thanks very much!

@SugarGuyWrecker - ha ha thanks very much, though I wouldn't say exactly new, been around since the games launch in August, though as you can probably see by my post count, I haven't been able to find the time to post too often, and yes I am certainly enjoying the Toy Box!

Anyhow just a small update, lucked out yesterday, picked up a Series 2 Disk pack and actually got 2 of the missing disks I needed, so now have the Nightmare before Xmas Terrain disk and the Frankenweenie Skybox Disk. So that leaves just 2 series 2 disks to collect and that's me done, need the sleepy hollow disk and Tangled's Maximus (the one I want the most from series 2).

rank_100
herbhen
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Leonabi76 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:18 pm

That is the best of luck...getting two discs that you need in one pack! I'm not up for spending the time and effort to collect that way :( I just order them online. Works better for me that way. Currently, I'm only missing the Abu series 1 rare disc. Got all of series 2.

rank_0
Leonabi76
XBL ID:

Postby herbhen » Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:35 pm

August 2014 Update

Since Infinity 2.0 is on its way, thought it was wise to update my thread before collecting resumes again, below is a picture of my Infinity Collection as it is now:

Full Resolution Photo

Changed my Display around a little in order to try and get the Crystal figures on show as well as the regular figures, pretty happy with the way its all set up now, just need a disc holder for all my store exclusive discs/ series 3 discs, then I'll be quite content!
Not much has changed in terms of actual collecting, but have some of the newer releases including the Phinea's and Agent P figures, as well as Crystal Agent P.
Also bought the 2014 Revised strategy guide simply for the fact that I got it for £5, which I thought was relatively cheap.
What perhaps was my real deal was nabbing the Merlin Disc for £4, which seems also pretty reasonable considering some of the astronomical prices it seems to be fetching on Ebay (and considering it never hit retail in the UK).

Besides all that I have also pre-ordered the PS4 collectors edition of Infinity 2.0 so I'm all set for its release in September, let the collecting commence again!

Missing 1.0 Figures:
D23 Sorcerer Mickey (will likely never own)

Missing 1.0 Discs:
Headless Horseman Horse
Maximus
Wall-E Buy N Large Atmosphere
Rapunzel's Healing
Sorcerer Mickey's Hat
Violet's Force Field

rank_100
herbhen
PSN ID:
NN ID: