SGW's Disney Infinity Dream Team and Power disc arsenal

each forum member is allowed ONE topic to share photographs and information relating to their own Disney Infinity collection and ONE topic in each of the custom and fan art sub-forums

SGW's Disney Infinity Dream Team and Power disc arsenal

Postby SugarGuyWrecker » Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:50 am

Thought it might be Great to show off my Team of Disney Infinity Figures!
So, Here they are!

The Disney Infinity Dream team

Wave 1

Bear In Mind that I have every Wave 1 character I want.

In the starter pack above, It gave me the first member of my Team of characters, Jack sparrow!
He's the only Character in the starter pack that I enjoy having fully.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/beware_the_toybox/11939649115/in/set-72157639749449255/

Thankfully, the Backwards driver Himself was a great way to serve as my Pixarian Main figure Instead of Sully or Mr. Incredible!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/beware_the_toybox/11940487406/in/set-72157639749449255/

Also, with my recent interviews, the media-famous scarer, Mike Wazowski, of MU, has graciously decided to join the team in prospects that he'll be able to improve his scaring. I thank him very much for joining as I am a big fan of him!

That's all for the first recruits of my Dream team guys!

Wave 2

This time, Its different. My second wave of Recruits for my dream team Includes some of the best Characters to Have been introduced so far into Disney Infinity.

Vanellope, The best Human Kart Racing game character around!

Agent P, Member of the O.W.C.A whose nemesis is filled with flaws!

The Space Ranger himself, Buzz Lightyear! Known as the protector of the Galaxy from the Zurg alliance, he has a tendancy to not take himself seriously. Even in his Spanish mode he's that way! His lover, Jessie, some how wants to join in too! All though there is no point in bringing her on Buzz's adventures.

Highly regarded as the most powerful character in the game since his unvieling as part of this game, Our little fella mickey uses all his training with his Master, Yen Sid to His advantage in battle.

As our representative in Video Game/ Video game level Recreation Toyboxes, Ralph Doesn't stand down as a man of taking on the past and present of gaming as seen in his visits to Sugar rush and his Bad-Anon aquaintances'/old-time Litwak pals' games.

And finally, Anna, who's fearlessness and excitement allows her to do some of the most daring and/or epic things all other 2nd Wave recruits just will probably never achieve.

This Is it folks. My Dream team. the most epic Dream team you'll ever see in your life and it'll only get even better.

But wait, In order for this Dream team to truly be something magical they'll need Power discs!

Instead of waisting your time telling you about each and every power disc they'll use(since you guys already know what they do, what they are and who/what worlds they belong to), here's a list of what I would like to own for power discs!

Power Discs

Vehicles
Pizza Planet Delivery Truck

Customization Power Discs
Frozen Flourish
Chill in the Air
King Candy's Dessert Topings
Sugar Rush Sky

Weapons
Carl Fredricksen's Cane

I'll update with links to pictures on Flickr as I buy each Figure and Recieve each Power Disc that I want.

EDIT Updating Post with photos of Ralph and Vanellope and Updating list of Wave 2 figures as I have already started up my collection of Wave 2 Figures. also recieved both the sorcerer Mickey figure and Anna figure recently, so their parts of this will be updated.
Groot IIII Am Groot!(This is Fun!)"

Anna " Agreed!"

rank_1500
SugarGuyWrecker
Location: Element Animation's The Crack! Sanctuary when I need it.
Main Console: Wii U
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Re: SGW's Disney Infinity Dream Team and Power disc arsenal

Postby SugarGuyWrecker » Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:35 am

Welp, after two weeks of making the final decision on whether or wether not I want to play as Anna, I've decided that now is the time to start doing so! I'll let you guys know about online session invites after I do.

Anna " Agreed!"

rank_1500
SugarGuyWrecker
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Elmo STM » Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:32 am

I recommend elsa, shes awesome to play as, my fave by far

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby SugarGuyWrecker » Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:44 pm

I have already made my decision, Elmoemo. As I've not been interested, I decided to only get Anna.

Anna " Agreed!"

rank_1500
SugarGuyWrecker
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Return to Disney Infinity collections, customs and fan art