rrmelend's daughters collection. Updated 5/1/14

each forum member is allowed ONE topic to share photographs and information relating to their own Disney Infinity collection and ONE topic in each of the custom and fan art sub-forums

rrmelend's daughters collection. Updated 5/1/14

Postby rrmelend » Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:10 pm

I bought DI for my daughter last Christmas. She's lucky her dad (me) has a compulsive desire to complete collections. Through some good sales and my BestBuy Gamers Club discount she's been able to get a lot more over the past 4 months.

Pirates Play Set
Jack Sparrow
Captain Barbossa
Davy Jones

Incredible's Play Set
Mr. Incredible
Mrs. Incredible
Dash
Violet
Syndrome
Crystal Mr. Incredible

Monsters U Play Set
Sully
Mike
Randy
Crystal Sully (she just bought him yesterday)

Car's Play Set
Lightning McQueen
Holly Shiftwell
Mater
Francesco
Crystal Lightning McQueen

Lone Ranger Play Set (I originally bought it for me but it is one of my daughters favorite Play Sets to play)
Lone Ranger
Tonto

Toy Story Play Set
Buzz
Woody
Sally
Crystal Buzz

Toy Box Characters
Elsa
Anna (her favorite character to play with)
Sorcerer Mickey
Phineas
Agent P (the reason my wife might learn how to play this game)
Rapunzel
Vanellope
Ralph
Jack Skellington

Series 1 Power Discs - Complete (bought about 1/2 of them through blind packs and the rest off Ebay)
Series 2 Power Discs - Complete (bought about 2/3 of them through blind packs and the rest off Ebay)
Series 3 Power Discs - Complete (bought 3/4 of them through blind packs and 3 (tantor, Cruella's Car, Chernabogs Power) through Ebay)
Toys r us Exclusive Discs - Complete (bought the exclusive capsule with some of the exclusives and the rest by checking the SKU #)

Extras
TRU Exclusive Series 1 Power Disc Album
Series 2 Power Disc Album (bought through Amazon, the shipping was almost as much as the album)
Red Play Zone Bag (used to carry her DI stuff in between my house and her Mom's house)
6 Disney Infinity Display Cases (probably going to buy 6 more since they're on clearance)
Gold Power Disc Capsule (currently holding the Series 3 Power Discs until an album is released)

Still Need
Crystal Captain Jack
Crystal Lone Ranger (my sister-in-law bought me one of these two for my birthday, I just don't know which one yet)
Crystal Agent P (just waiting for a release announcement)
Crystal Sorcerer Mickey (just waiting for a release announcement)

rank_0
rrmelend
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Return to Disney Infinity collections, customs and fan art