Charlo's Collection!

each forum member is allowed ONE topic to share photographs and information relating to their own Disney Infinity collection and ONE topic in each of the custom and fan art sub-forums

Charlo's Collection!

Postby Charlo » Sun May 11, 2014 1:04 pm

Hi guys! Here's my collection as it currently stands.

I'm not happy with how they are displayed right now, but I'm moving house in a week or so, so I'm not too worried. I'm currently trying to dream up ideas for a new display but I honestly have no idea!

Right, so I'm terms of figures I am completely happy with what I own right now. I'm only missing The Lone Ranger set and the other Pirates figures. I think I'll only get these if I find them on serious discount. And I don't own any crystal either. I think I will get the crystal ones before 2.0 releases.

As for power discs.....
Series 1 : 17/20
Series 2 : 14/20
Series 3 : 14/17
Other Rares : 2/10

And how it all looks.....

(Larger: http://i.imgur.com/pWzZFUB.jpg )

The three various sizes stacks of discs are my doubles, the one closest the capsules are my series 3 discs and the purple ones are my tron discs.

Now I just need to hunt down those pesky gold and silver capsules without having to pay £40 for them :x

Thank you for looking! I really do adore my collection and have spent a lot of time over it. I have a job which has a tendency to be stressful so I really appreciate DI for helping me to destress when I get home. ^^

rank_0
Charlo
Main Console: PS4

Re: Charlo's Collection!

Postby cupcakebandit » Thu May 22, 2014 5:08 am

Awesome. COD & DI. The 2 things that make me happy when I come home from work. :D

rank_50
cupcakebandit
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Return to Disney Infinity collections, customs and fan art