Ray and Pichis collection

each forum member is allowed ONE topic to share photographs and information relating to their own Disney Infinity collection and ONE topic in each of the custom and fan art sub-forums

Ray and Pichis collection

Postby kirdein » Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:41 am

Hey guys I just wanted to post my figures and a cool idea we came across during a visit to Michael craft store.We had been looking for some sort of glass casing and brought Sully and Matter to make sure they fit. We saw they had a clearance on a wooden baseball bat display case in which the figures fit in perfectly. We then added a few lights from Ikea and that gave made the idea even better. So if anyone wants to keep there figures in a cool display and dust free this is a perfect idea.

A very amazing friend of ours just gave us a Nick Fury from the E3 as well as power disc holder key chain thingi haha. Imagine our surprise! The figure is honestly amazing and we are looking forward to the rest :D

rank_0
kirdein
Main Console: PS4

Re: Ray and Pichis collection

Postby Elmo STM » Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:39 am

Looks awesome, a couple of people here had the same idea but this is the first I've seen with lights and it looks class

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby megapepsi » Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:25 am

Looks really effective great job.
Smoke me a Kipper, I'll be home for Breakfast

rank_50
megapepsi
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Postby cupcakebandit » Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:50 am

Looks nice. I might just do the same thing with my loose figures.

rank_50
cupcakebandit
PSN ID:

Postby ntnon » Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:57 am

We got a Michaels baseball bat box, too, after advice here! I think it had a RRP of $70odd, 50% off and then the weekly 40% coupon. Very reasonable... although we didn't realise at the time we'd need two..!

Does Fury fit, or are the new figures taller? They look taller...

rank_500
ntnon

Postby kirdein » Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:13 am

Hi Ntnon sorry I didn't have a chance to visit the forums lately. The nick furry fits perfectly in the bat case. Its Hulk I'm worried about if hes around Ralph's size than he should fit. If you plan to put all the DI 1 figures in cases you will need two of them. I actually emptied our cases and moved all the figures to a large book shelf I found on Craigslist for 20 bucks. I'm planning to make a small glass stair case I can put inside so none of them are covered by the figures inside.

rank_0
kirdein
Main Console: PS4

Return to Disney Infinity collections, customs and fan art