Mickey Miusefit's super Awesome Collection

each forum member is allowed ONE topic to share photographs and information relating to their own Disney Infinity collection and ONE topic in each of the custom and fan art sub-forums

Mickey Miusefit's super Awesome Collection

Postby MickeyMousefit » Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:33 am

Here is my collection including some rare Disneyland park treasures and trinkets I've gathered along the way. I have a complete set of Disney Infinity 1.0 figures. All released TRU crystal variations. I have all 1.0 edition power discs including all TRU exclusives with the exception of the C.H.R.O.M.E Damage increaser disc. I have one series one power disc TRU exclusive album and one series 2 Target exclusive power disc album. I have All released Disney Infinity 2.0 Marvel Super Heroes with the exception of The Hulk (I'm an XBONE user I'll wait til Oct 28. fir him). I have 37 of 40 released Marvel power discs and rares with the exception of 1.The a Rip. 2. Dinosaur World texture 3. Spidey's Streets (41-42are Ultimate Zfalcon And Capt./Mrs. Marvel team up which I believe come out in 2015 with wave 2 villains Loki, Ronan, Green Goblin and Falcon/Yondu?) I also have the new TRU Power disc binder. The non infinity Disneyland collectible a are: 1. Disneyland park Darth Vader souvenir Popcorn Bucket(bttm shelf) 2. Disneyland park Stormtrooper souvenir drink mug ( bottom shelf) 3. Disneyland park Adventureland Trading Company exclusive limited edition #jujus (near full set-missing pineapple bttm sheof) 4. Disneyland Park discontinued Star Wars Stitch/General Grievous action figure(bttm shelf) 5. Disneyland Park 2014 Egg-Stravaganza Easter egg hunt exclusive/limited edition Egg/treasure hunt map and exclusive prize rare souvenir Donald Duck Easter Egg(2nd shelf) 6. Disneyland exclusive limited edition "Maleficent" movie preview promotion wearable hard card stock horned head band. I also included a few photos of the "OTHER" side of my collection the Skylanders display case just for some "perspective". Clearly I'm no "NOOB" in this particular arena. In fact I might argue I'm quite the obsessive professional at it. I should be my father owns and operates his own museum of military memorabilia and has pieces of his personal collection in the Smithsonian, The Richard M. Nixon Presidential Library, The USAF Academy, Wright Patterson and on the U.S.S Constitution You could say collecting is in my blood. LoL

link as image is larger than 550x550

do not link to large images
Images larger than 550x550 will be cropped in certain browsers and screen resolutions. Even when using spoilers to hide them do not link to images larger than 550x550. If you need to link to external images they should not be larger than 550x550 pixels. External images larger than 550x550 pixels will be removed or edited.

rank_50
MickeyMousefit
Main Console: Xbox One

Re: Mickey Miusefit's super Awesome Collection

Postby MickeyMousefit » Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:43 am

rank_50
MickeyMousefit
Main Console: Xbox One

Re: Mickey Miusefit's super Awesome Collection

Postby MickeyMousefit » Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:44 am

rank_50
MickeyMousefit