introducing Disney Infinity TV

weekly episodes of Disney Infinity news, reviews and interviews for Disney Infinity Fans all over the world
DisneyInfinity.tv is the video and audio podcast partner of DisneyInfinityFans.com

introducing Disney Infinity TV

Postby SandyClaws » Mon May 12, 2014 4:36 pm

The weekly Inside Infinity podcast was the first and is now the longest running dedicated Disney Infinity related podcast. To expand existing content and provide future updates we made the decision to partner with DisneyInfinityFans.com.

Every week Disney Infinity TV brings the highest quality Disney Infinity news, reviews and interviews for Disney Infinity Fans all over the world.

Through our informational podcast including, our weekly Disney Infinity News show, “Inside Infinity” and our regular Toy Box Artist podcast, we provide Disney Infinity Fans with the information needed to stay up to date, and in the know.

Recorded live every Monday at 8 pm Mountain Time, Inside Infinity lets anyone watching join the show live and participate in the chat room at DisneyInfinity.TV

Each week is filled with “Infinite Possibilities” and we look forward to sharing these possibilities with other Disney Infinity Fans. Image
Please subscribe to us on iTunes or Stitcher Radio, and Youtube

Disney Infinity TV

Chatter
SandyClaws
Main Console: PS4

Re: introducing Disney Infinity TV

Postby Jack Frost » Mon May 12, 2014 5:44 pm

So what does this partnership really entail for DIF?

rank_100_ftb
Jack Frost

Postby Sheriff Woody » Mon May 12, 2014 7:04 pm

for different reasons not everyone has regular access to the forums. the Inside Infinity episodes are a really useful way to catch up on important topics that Disney Infinity Fans may have missed.

for me personally, i see this partnership being an opportunity to offer Disney Infinity Fans another way to access information they want.

Sheriff
Sheriff Woody
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby J03Y » Mon May 12, 2014 7:12 pm

I love this show. I've been listening to them a lot recently and I really like their personalities during the show. When do they record exactly?

rank_100
J03Y

Postby Sheriff Woody » Mon May 12, 2014 7:18 pm

weekly episodes are recorded live every Monday at 8 pm Mountain Time, Inside Infinity lets anyone watching join the show live and participate in the chat room at DisneyInfinity.TV

Sheriff
Sheriff Woody
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Randall Boggs » Tue May 13, 2014 1:42 am

I'll be sure to tune in next monday.
SSB Mewtwo Launch Party!
Click the globe icon to join!

rank_1500
Randall Boggs
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby SandyClaws » Tue May 13, 2014 3:07 pm

Thanks Sheriff, and I look forward to seeing new, and familiar faces alike. I'm really excited about having a closer connection with the Infinity Fans forum. I feel that we can bring something to the fans on the forum that they may not get anyplace else, and that people who find and listen/watch outside of the forums, will hopefully become community members. It's a win win for all.
Please subscribe to us on iTunes or Stitcher Radio, and Youtube

Disney Infinity TV

Chatter
SandyClaws

Return to Disney Infinity TV - watch live or download later