Inside the Toy Box Podcast FAQ ***New Show***

weekly episodes of Disney Infinity news, reviews and interviews for Disney Infinity Fans all over the world
DisneyInfinity.tv is the video and audio podcast partner of DisneyInfinityFans.com

Inside the Toy Box Podcast FAQ ***New Show***

Postby PirateSteven » Thu May 29, 2014 3:09 pm

Ahoy Thar Disney Infinity Fans!

The "Inside the Toy Box" podcast age is upon us. This will be a brand new show added to Disney Infinity TV's podcast lineup.

Here are some frequently asked questions (FAQ) that I made up about the new show:

What is this new show about?

The show will be all about toy boxes and the stories behind them from the Disney Infinity Fans community. The breakdown of the show will be general toy box discussions, wish lists, tips and tricks, e-mail questions/comments, Toy Box Artist interviews, special guests, and weekly featured toy box breakdowns, and more!

This show is for anyone that enjoys Disney Infinity. The show will feature toy boxes that have been featured by Toy Box Artists as well as ones that have not been featured. I can't wait to see some toy boxes from the unknown Toy Box Artists out there that have done outstanding work on something that does not fit into a weekly challenge.

Why should I watch/listen to the podcast?

Because the show is all about YOU! You do like yourself don't you?

The toy box is a complicated beast, and all signs point to that it will be even more robust in 2.0. Now is your chance to develop the specific skills needed to become an accomplished Toy Box Artist. This show will help you with that.

How do I subscribe?

You can subscribe to us on iTunes or Stitcher Radio, and Youtube

When will the first episode air?

Episode #0 will be released on youtube and all Disney Infinity TV podcast channels next week.

Why is it called Episode #0?

Think of Episode #0 as an origin show. I wanted a general prequel show to talk about what the show will entail. So basically it will be a show about the show. Episode #1's special guest is already booked and the planned discussions will definitely take up the whole show.

Can I watch the show or live chat during the recording?

At this time the answer is no due to the fact that I will have to record the podcast during days and times that the guest host and I are available which will vary heavily from show to show.

We will let everyone know when new shows will be released so we could have live chat watch parties if you so incline.

What is the runtime of the show? I have a short attention span.

The show will have a 30 minute run time.

Will there be a new episode released every week?

That is a really good goal to have for the show, but I can't confirm the official release schedule at this time. Wow, I really sounded like Disney Interactive there. Seriously, maybe or maybe not?...the possibilities are infinite.

How can I contribute to the show?

All of the content will come from this forum. So if you have good ideas for topics please let me know. I will be looking for guest hosts to appear on the show. So if that is something that you are interested in persuing please let me know. Who doesn't want to be a podcast star? I want your feedback.

What is required to be a guest host on the show?

A computer with a web cam and a sense of humor. You need to have the sense of humor not your computer.

I notice that you wear a lot of different hats on the show. Am I required to wear one when I watch or listen to the show?

No, but it is encouraged.

Will there be contests, giveaways, and challenges?

If I tell you yes, will you subscribe?

Why is Pirate Steven hosting the show? You couldn't find anybody better like Thor or Iron Man?

Firstly, Thor and Iron Man were busy. Secondly, six featured toy boxes...just saying.

rank_deputy_ftb_10_lenny
PirateSteven
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Re: Inside the Toy Box Podcast FAQ ***New Show***

Postby thedisneyfanatic22 » Fri May 30, 2014 9:04 pm

That was the funniest FAQ's I have ever read. I cannot wait for the show Pirate!!

But seriously when you said "I sounded like Dinsey Interactice there...The possibilities are infinite." I laughed out loud! :lol:
A business is like a giant clock
All Things Disney YouTube Chanmel

Lotso
thedisneyfanatic22
PSN ID:

Postby VMKInfiniteer » Fri May 30, 2014 9:17 pm

"This show is for anyone that enjoys Disney Infinity. The show will feature toy boxes that have been featured by Toy Box Artists as well as ones that have not been featured. I can't wait to see some toy boxes from the unknown Toy Box Artists out there that have done outstanding work on something that does not fit into a weekly challenge."

This part is interesting to me. Because not being featured does NOT mean you're not a good toybox builder. It would be nice to see other toyboxes.
I don't need a featured toybox, I build for myself.

rank_750
VMKInfiniteer

Postby Elmo STM » Sat May 31, 2014 1:31 am

100% be watching regularly, loved when I seen you on di TV cus like hearing other artists ideas, hints, tips etc

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Blues » Sat May 31, 2014 2:19 am

I have a roast chicken hat. Is that enough?

PirateSteven: Approved!
Look at ye! Glowing like a solar fire. Yer gonna rattle the stars, Jimbo.

rank_250
Blues
Main Console: Wii U
NN ID:

Postby Jack Frost » Sat May 31, 2014 4:04 am

I love the idea of including non-featured stuff. I'm sure there are so many great things that people have built that wont ever be able to fit the theme of a toybox challenge.

rank_100_ftb
Jack Frost

Postby tangled&tron » Sat May 31, 2014 5:05 am

Good luck! I think your new avi is gonna give me nightmares though. =D I think it is cuz of the hair... without the hair it would just look like the toy chest is wearing a cool pirate hat and some beads. With the hair IMO it kinda looks like behind that toy chest would still have Capt. Jack's face somewhere. (゜д゜;) LOL.

Also... IMO one of the topics should be... legendary maps... aka... greatest user made toy boxes of all time. So far I see only 3 legendary maps... The Big Room by Enrem... Frozen Hunt by MightyGitis... and Never Neverland by Dadi. IMO the first characteristic of a legendary map... it will never get purged... ever.

Another possible topic... the success rate of block art. Of all the featured maps... how many have block art? Here... I made a pie chart to help illustrate my point (no I didn't, I just totally lied right then, lol).

rank_1000_ftb
tangled&tron

Postby PirateSteven » Sat May 31, 2014 12:03 pm

Great suggestions Tangled&tron...the possibilities are infinite.

There are plans for Top Toy Boxes Countdown shows, a Toy Box Legends show, and a Block Art show.

rank_deputy_ftb_10_lenny
PirateSteven
PSN ID:

Postby itstimechicken » Sat May 31, 2014 12:51 pm

Cool thread....

How about.... A show discussing toyboxes on toybox tv but not on the countdown. A show exclusive to an artist.... Ooo ooo a show displaying your different pirate hats. I would watch that!!!!!
Featured Toy Boxes: Extreme Racing, Most Wanted, Mulan's Race

rank_250_ftb
itstimechicken
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Next

Return to Disney Infinity TV - watch live or download later